Stacy Iest Hsu. She’s lovely, fabulously talented, genuinely nice, funny and… one of our new Block Heads! And she’s spinning!
To see Betsy’s block and get the block instructions – Stacy’s Blog ~ Block 7 – Spin Cycle Instructions.
As for my block, I followed the instructions this time! And then I made a few changes.
The fabrics are from a variety of collections – Jen Kingwell’s Beach Road and Looking Forward and Zen Chic’s Modern Backgrounds Paper. And I spy a background print from Stacie Bloomfield’s – Gingiber’s – Catnip.
These are Stacy’s first three blocks, all made using fabrics from her collections for Moda.
To see how the other Block Heads are going to Spin this block:
- Jan Patek
- Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
- Jo Morton
- Sherri McConnell
- Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
- Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
- Lynne Hagmeier of Kansas Troubles
- Barbara Groves of Me & My Sister Designs
- Me – the Cutting Table
- Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
- Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Betsy Chutchian
- Stacy Iest Hsu
If you’re looking for links to any of the first seven blocks or the blog posts – Moda Block Heads 2 Archive
That’s it for Week 7 of the Block Heads 2.