Welcome to the Moda Block Heads Season 2!
This is a listing of the blocks in the series – we’ll update this archive each week as the new block is released. Click the block picture or the title of the block to link to the PDF of the instructions – it can be saved or printed. (Or both!)
There are now a Baker’s Dozen of Block Heads.
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram
- The Moda Cutting Table ~ Carrie Nelson
Every Wednesday, one of the Block Heads will share new block. Some will be blogging every week, others will be sharing their blocks primarily through Instagram and Facebook. We’ll be posting every Wednesday on The Cutting Table, and we’ll be sure to share what everyone else is doing.
Basic Instructions-Techniques. For Round 2, we created a single sheet with the Basic techniques for half-square triangles, connector corners, needle-turn applique and curved piecing to minimize the need to repeat the same instructions multiple times.
Links Not Working… While there was a website change Week 1 that created a few problems, everything has been working since then. (Links are double- and triple-checked.) But if they just aren’t working for you, please check one of the following:
- Leave a comment on a Block Heads post on Moda’s The Cutting Table blog and we’ll get you caught up.
- Moda Block Heads Facebook Group. If you are a Member of the group, the instructions for the new Block is posted in the morning, shortly after the blog posts go up. The Instructions can be found in the Group Files and you must be a member to see the Files – https://www.facebook.com/groups/253867175058745/files/
Other important links:
The Blocks ~ from newest to oldest.