Stacie Bloomfield is the illustrator behind Gingiber is a kids decor & paper goods brand based in Springdale, AR. Filled with art prints, stationery, pillows & homewares that are sweet enough for children but smart enough for adults, Gingiber finds the perfect balance of artfulness & playfulness in each illustration.
Stacie founded gingiber in 2009 when she couldn’t find the perfect art to hang in her baby girl’s nursery. Soon, stacie began creating her own art that drew inspiration from patterns, beloved animals & carefully curated color palettes.
Gingiber’s illustrations have been featured in Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine, Artful Blogging Magazine, Country Living Magazine & DIY Magazine. Stacie has designed for companies such as The Land of Nod, Quarto Publishing, Chasing Paper NYC and iPop. We hope that this is only the beginning of more beautiful things to come.
- Woodland Stitch-A-Long: Woodland SnailHello again friends! This is Faith, back again for another Stitch-A-Long. This week I did the Woodland Snail, and I LOVED it! I think this is my favorite that I've done so far, and I had so much fun experimenting with some new stitches. Difficulty Level: Beginner + Stitches Used:… Read more »
- Woodland Stitch-A-Long: Fox PortraitHello again friends! This is Faith, back again for another Stitch-A-Long. This week I did the Fox Portrait, and it was so quick and simple to do! Difficulty Level: Beginner: back stitch Length of Time to Complete: 6 episodes of "Single Parents" Supplies: "Woodland Stitches" Book (available for purchase here)… Read more »
- Woodland Stitch-A-Long: Heart HandsHello there! This is Faith here, Stacie's new assistant! Thanks for being so patient with these stitch-a-longs. There are a LOT of exciting things happening at Gingiber, so Stacie hired me to help things run a lot more smoothly as we continue to grow! So today I'll be walking you through… Read more »
- Woodland Stitch-A-Long: Everyone BelongsHello! So sorry for the delay on this! I have been incredibly busy behind the scenes here at Gingiber. However, I've hired some HELP so that things will be smoother from here on out! Difficulty Level: Beginner: back stitch and running stitch Length of Time to Complete: 4 Episodes of… Read more »
- Woodland Stitch-A-Long: Sleeping FoxHello my patient friends! If you are here for the #woodlandstitchalong, then let's get this party started! Eventually I plan on having a YouTube channel for showing you all of this, but for the sake of getting started I have a step by step guide through our first project: Sleeping… Read more »
- Woodland Stitches Stitch Along!I am thrilled to be kicking off the "Woodland Stitches" Stitch Along! In case you missed it, I wrote a sweet little embroidery pattern transfer book containing 30 embroidery patterns! It is on sale NOW and we are going to work through the book together during this Stitch Along! I've… Read more »
- Farm Fresh Panel Quilt CorrectionsFarm Fresh Panel Quilt Corrections: Cover: Image needs updated to NOT include extra horizontal strips. Page 1: cut down to 14”x14” NOT the originally stated 13.5”x13.5”. -Cut the Bella Solid into 4(not 3) -2”x WOF strips Sub-cut into 8(not 7)- 2”x14” pieces Sew a 2”x14” piece to… Read more »
- Free May Digitial DownloadsMay calendar lovers! The Gingiber squirrel is here with a new digital download. This sweet illustration is ready for your phone and desktop. Dear Spring, you are as welcome as the flowers in May. We are ready for all of the blooms, new life, and even the scampering creatures of… Read more »
- Bonus Instructions: Catnip Quilt with Large PanelsHello! In case you want to use the large cat panels instead of the medium cat panels, we have created bonus instructions for you so that you can easily modify your Catnip Quilt Pattern to accommodate the larger sized cats. Click Here to Get Your Bonus Instructions for Large Cat… Read more »