Stacie Bloomfield is the illustrator behind Gingiber is a kids decor & paper goods brand based in Springdale, AR. Filled with art prints, stationery, pillows & homewares that are sweet enough for children but smart enough for adults, Gingiber finds the perfect balance of artfulness & playfulness in each illustration.
Stacie founded gingiber in 2009 when she couldn’t find the perfect art to hang in her baby girl’s nursery. Soon, stacie began creating her own art that drew inspiration from patterns, beloved animals & carefully curated color palettes.
Gingiber’s illustrations have been featured in Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine, Artful Blogging Magazine, Country Living Magazine & DIY Magazine. Stacie has designed for companies such as The Land of Nod, Quarto Publishing, Chasing Paper NYC and iPop. We hope that this is only the beginning of more beautiful things to come.
- Save 20% With Code "JivesFriday" Shop Small this Black Friday!Save 20% With Code "JivesFriday". This Holiday think Small. We have joined with 50+ small businesses to give you the best discounts of the season from little shops that dream big. You'll find handmade toys and clothes for kids, self care gifts for mom, luxury home goods and decor... Read more »
- "Together" Mommy and Me Coloring Book by Gingiber for Paige TateGingiber's First Coloring Book, "Together: A Mommy & Me Coloring Book" is now available at Paige Tate and Co's website! It is a Mommy + Me Coloring Book and I am thrilled with how it turned out. There is a page for moms, and a page for kids, each with... Read more »
- Gingiber is Hiring!Become part of the Gingiber Team! Currently accepting applications for: Creative Marketing Intern: Gingiber is looking for a bright and sharp intern to become a temporary part of our crew. That means that you’ll tackle real challenges, do real work and create real results for a real company. PROGRAM DETAILS - Part-time - Position... Read more »
- August Sketch A Day With GingiberHappy August! I am so excited to be leading a sketchbook challenge for the month of August! To participate, simply draw something everyday by following the daily prompts listed in this blog post. Then, post your sketch on Instagram with the hashtag #SketchADayWithGingiber! And, be sure to follow me on Instagram... Read more »
- Interview With Pat SloanSo I have a fabric line coming out with Moda Fabrics (YAY) and I was interviewed by Pat Sloan recently to talk about it! You can listen by going to http://www.creativetalknetwork.com/ or http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/magazines-more/quilting-podcast Thanks! Stacie... Read more »
- Gingiber GiveawayHowdy! I've teamed up with a BUNCH of my favorite illustrators to participate in a month long giveaway palooza! Each day a different illustrator will share an original piece of art that they will then give away to one lucky winner! Here's my piece: "Bison" To win, Answer the questions below. The first person... Read more »
- Holiday Moments & Studio ChaosAsk any of my friends. I am OBSESSED with work. I go to my weekly coffee date with my closest people, and my laptop is usually out while we visit. I think about new products, product photography, wholesale accounts, how to have both a storefront and a functioning studio, etc.... Read more »