Stacy approaches designing a collection a lot like telling a story – a skill honed and inspired by many years of reading books to her kids. When she is not designing, Stacy enjoys spending time with her family, going to the beach, and working in her garden and yard.
- Podcast with Pat Sloan// I had so much fun talking with Pat Sloan over at American Patchwork. If you didn't catch the podcast on Monday, you can still listen to it. Here is a link to all the Podcast http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/magazines-more/quilting-podcast. I hope you all have a wonderful day and thank you so much… Read more »
- Favorite NotionsI had the privilege of filming with the Fat Quarter Shop a while back and had the opportunity to talk about my favorite notions. I know everyone has done their Black Friday shopping and now settling in to sew some gifts for the holidays, right? Perhaps some of these notions… Read more »
- ebook All in a Row Again Winner!!!!// Mr. Pibb wanted to help announce the winner of the All in a Row Again ebook. And the winner is Susan Spiers. I will make sure that you receive your ebook right away. I want to thank all the people that participated in this contest. I loved reading all… Read more »
- Howdy Draw String BagIn the Spring I had the pleasure of shooting some videos with the Fat Quarter Shop. I was especially excited to share this fun project. These little draw string bags are perfect for your little ones to carry their Howdy dolls as well as their accessories. They also make a… Read more »
- Introducing HowdyHOWDY I am excited to introduce Howdy! This collection includes a Cowgirl and Cowboy cut and sew panel as well as a great collection of fabrics for you next western themed project. Also an additional item that goes with this collection are the stacking suitcases with adorable illustrations from the… Read more »