Shhh… don’t anybody jinx anything.
Happy Block Heads Wednesday – Round 2, Week 3. Welcome to Pennsylvania – the Keystone State!
As much as I like it, I started thinking about what else I could do with the same “base block” – I’d just switch around some of the basic parts. Basic… the definition of that is probably a bit relative.
First, I substituted a four-patch for the center square – the squares are the same size as the corners. Then I used half-triangle squares for the corners and a quarter-triangle square for the center. All the squares are still 1-1/2″ unfinished, 1″ finished. The centers are 2-1/2″ unfinished, 2″ finished.
In case you missed it – Block Heads 2 – Block 3 – Pennsylvannia. .
If you haven’t yet visited everyone, here are the Block Heads for Round 2:
- Lynne Hagmeier of Kansas Troubles
- Barbara Groves of Me & My Sister Designs
- Me – the Cutting Table
- Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
- Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Betsy Chutchian
- Stacy Iest Hsu
- Jan Patek
- Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
- Jo Morton
- Sherri McConnell
- Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
- Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
That’s it for today – Wednesday, June 20. Or BH2 W3.
Happy Blockheads Wednesday!