This just might be my favorite day of the year!
These are Mini Cupcakes from Trailercakes in Dallas. They’re very, very good.
Since I know you’ll ask and it IS National Cupcake Day:
- Chocolate with Pink Flowers – Laverne & Shirley. Chocolate chocolate chip cake topped with white frosting.
- Multi-color Sprinkles – Happy Days. White cake with rainbow sprinkles, topped with white frosting and more rainbow sprinkles.
- Carrot – 24 Carrot. Carrot cake topped with cream cheese icing.
- Chocolate with Yellow Flower – Oh My Ganache. Chocolate cake topped with chocolate ganache frosting.
- Chocolate with Hershey’s bar – Slap Yo Mama Chocolate. Chocolate chocolate chip cake topped with chocolate frosting.
- The Lemon isn’t currently on the menu and I can’t remember the exact name of it.
As much as I love these cupcakes, they’re not my favorite. These are – Moda Cupcake Mixes.
Introduced last Spring, we’re still having fun playing with them. We’re not the only ones.
So in honor of Nationaal Cupcake Day, we’re going to share some sweets!
Just leave a comment before March 1st – by Midnight on Wednesday – and you’re entered to win this stack of charm packs and Cupcake Mixes! There’s one of each Recipe.
Just think, you could enjoy this entire box of cupcakes and not gain a pound.
That’s my kind of cupcake!
(But I’m still going to have one of those other kind.)
Happy Monday – and Happy National Cupcake Day!