Designer Quilt Labels!

Every quilt has a story… share yours with someone special.

Last year, Jamie Chupik got this crazy idea about creating a label panel using labels designed by the Moda Designers.  Genius!

It’s an exclusive panel featuring 51 one-of-a-kind labels from your favorite Moda designers.

Digitally printed on 100% cotton, the Made With Love panel measures 30″ x 60″.

The designer labels measure approximately 3″ x 6″ and the “Moda Certified” labels measure 6″ x 7″.

Each label can be cut to include the color border, or turn under the 1/4″ wide color border.

Each panel is individually packaged and will be in stores later in September.

Now there isn’t any excuse not to put a really cute label on your quilt!

Happy Tuesday!

13 comments on “Designer Quilt Labels!

1. Patricia Wallace says:

Where can you buy this? I clicked on the link, but no price or ability to purchase was noted. Thank you!

Hi Patricia – Ask at your favorite quilt shop! If they don’t already have it on order, maybe they can order them for you. I include the link so that you have a stock number to give the shop, or to help find the product online.

On the website, the prices and ability to purchase is displayed only when customers are logged into the system. And unfortunately, as Moda Fabrics is a wholesale manufacturer and distributor, only retail businesses with accounts are given access.

2. Barbara Esposito, The Quilted B says:

These are BEAUTIFUL! And so very clever. Can’t wait to get my hands on them. Thanks Moda

3. Libby says:

I love this panel……………can’t wait till this is available. Thanks MODA !!

4. Ellen says:

Saw this used on the back of a quilt, signed by caring friends or loved ones. Thought it was a clever idea.

I love this lable print although I think it’s way too cute to put the lables on the back. Perhaps lable on the front will be a new trend.
    Not related to the lables but do you know how is the designer of the 12 Month Moda challenge ths month? I thought it was Lisa but there’s nothing posted yet.

6. amq97 says:

Saw these during a retreat this past weekend and can hardly wait to get my very own, VERY soon!! The Birth Certificate (for a quilt) sent me over the top!! Thank you for your inspired idea Jamie Chupik and thank for posting about how it came to be! Hugs, Allison Bayer in Plano, Texas

7. frankie McBride says:

I will be looking to buy these.

8. Marie Eddins says:

My local shop, Honey Bee in Austin, TX, already has these and indeed they are adorable!

9. Marianne says:

Digitally printed, does that mean they will fade more than standard quilting fabric after washing?

It shouldn’t fade any more – or faster – than traditionally printed fabrics. The inks and process for digital printing has improved dramatically in the past several years, to the point that I have yet to notice any fading on digitally printed fabrics I have used. 🙂

10. Helen LeBrett says:

Brilliant idea!! I’ll be asking my favorite shop for it! 🙂

We love to hear from you...