Moda Candy Treat Box…

You know we love our candy, especially our Mini Charm Packs – Moda Candy.

ct-candy-boxes

Elf Angela has created this special Treat Box for gifting two Moda Candy packs and she’s sharing it as a free download.

There is a Red Treat Box and a Blue Treat Box.

For best printing results, we recommend that you download the PDF to your computer first.  Then send it to print at 100% size – on a color printer.  The box can be printed on a heavy paper or cardstock, and trimmed with scissors or a craft knife.  A little bit of double-stick tape will help, but it’s not required.

Then you just need Moda Candy to fill it… and that’s the hard part.  Parting with the charm packs.

Just so you know, the Red and Blue Treat Boxes will also fit two Reese’s Peanut Butter cups.

Just saying…

Happy Monday!

30 comments on “Moda Candy Treat Box…

1. Barbara says:

You ladies are brilliant! My two favorite things in the world fitting in the same box! Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Moda candy packs! You totally deserve some special kinda lovin’ in your Christmas stocking! Thank you so much for this great idea and for the best chuckle to start my day!

2. Jeanne hammell says:

Omg, so cute! I love the quilt also, what is the name and designer?

Hi Jeanne –

That’s an “old” Christmas quilt… meaning it’s from about three years ago. It’s a favorite and it made a good background for the little boxes. The fabrics assorted Kate Spain Christmas collections with a light blue polka dot Essential Dot for the background. The pattern is Round & Round by Camille Roskelley – Thimbleblossoms.

3. Susan says:

This is awesome- love it and thanks!

4. Cecilia says:

Very cute! Thank you! ❤️

5. slmrn1 says:

So-o-o cute!!! Thank you.

6. Cary Wisnosky says:

I’m looking for the link for this pattern did I miss it?

Hi Cary –

You should only need to click where it says Red Treat Box and Blue Treat Box. If that doesn’t work, let me know and I’ll see if I can e-mail the PDFs to you. 🙂

7. Fabulous idea. Thank you for sharing.

8. Loris Mills says:

Cute idea! Thanks for sharing the pattern to make the box too! Merry Christmas!

9. Diane Toycen says:

What a great idea!! Thanks Angela & Carrie!!
    Merry Christmas to you both

10. Camille says:

Just in time for my small quilt group gift exchange. I know my quilting buddies will be thrilled with the cute boxes and the contents! Thanks!

11. Adorable!! Thank you!

These prints are so cute! Now I just need to buy some Moda candies for my mom:-)

13. Victoria says:

LOVE these. Off to print now. Thank you Moda!

14. Linda L. says:

Just to be clear – the Candy Packs and the Reese’s cups don’t go in the boxes at the same time, right? 🙂 Although why I’d give both to anyone, I don’t know!! I mean, I love them but that’s a gift beyond what would be reasonable, don’t you think??
    Thank you for the boxes – they’ll also be perfect for gifting things like coasters, tooth pillows or handwarmers in. It’s always hard to wrap things like that without putting them in something, especially when little people (and some not so little!) want so badly to feel the parcels to try and figure out what’s inside.

I know! But I can give away Reese’s a tiny tiny bit easier than the Moda Candy charm packs. The Reese’s never go “out of print”. 🙂

15. Carrie says:

Thank you so much! These are adorable. They will be perfect to gift to my quilt group friends. By the way, did you print yours out of photo paper, they look shiny? Just wondering! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Good eye! We have a semi-glossy cardstock in the office and that’s what I used. I like the way it looks but… there is a little bit of cracking at the fold. I don’t know if a matte cardstock would do the same thing. 🙂

• Carrie says:

Umm . . . I think I will try different kinds of paper to see what happens. Again, thanks for the adorable idea and pattern!

16. Ellen Simmons says:

Thank you Carrie!!

17. Becky S says:

Such a cute idea!!! Thanks

18. Ruth Sunday says:

Just printed off both red and blue boxes. My stocking stuffer exchange is now taken care of! Great Idea!!!!

19. I just wanted to wish you the Merriest Christmas ever! Thank you again for all the happiness you give us with these great posts. I so look forward to each and every one of them.

20. Terri Mc says:

Thanks so much for the pattern. I made them out of regular cardstock paper and it worked perfectly. A Big size PB cup fits in perfectly. So cute Merry Christmas. Terri

21. Susan W says:

So cute!! Years ago I used a paper pattern from Family Circle (don’t quote me on that) and could cut out pre-printed teeny, tiny paper houses to decorate around the mantle and stockings. This is BETTER! Can’t wait to make some today! Marry Christmas and Thank you!

22. Ellen Turner says:

Just printed 10 of these….have a knitting grp. (some also quilt) who will meet Tues. night in my home
    these will be adorable with some candy treats in them….
    I did have to “tweak them a little” but just to cute…
    thanks Carrie & Merry Christmas to all poster & you too Carrie.

23. Bri H Loftis says:

Darling! Thank-you. Merry Christmas!