Let the truth come out!
What is life like for those living with the designers of Moda’s amazing fabric collections in the weeks leading up to Market?
Is it sane? Crazy? Completely normal? Does laundry get done? Are the kids being fed?
What’s “real life” really like?
Fortunately, this isn’t it.
Or is it?
The blogs and social media feeds of the following Moda designers are being taken-over, commandeered, yes… shanghaied! Husbands, significant others, beloved fur-children and others are telling the whole truth about “living with a Moda designer”.
April 27th –
- Amy Ellis – Amy’s Creative Side
- Anne Sutton – Bunny Hill
- Pat Sloan – Pat Sloan
- Joanna Figueroa – Fig Tree Quilts
- Lisa Bongean – Primitive Gatherings
April 28th –
- Kathy Schmitz – Kathy Schmitz Studios
- Brgitte Heitland – Zen Chic
- Vanessa Christenson – V & Co.
- The Cutting Table – Lissa Alexander… uh oh…
- Edyta Sitar – Laundry Basket Quilts
- Rachel Brenchley – Basic Grey
April 29th –
- April Rosenthal – April Rosenthal
- Alma Allen – Blackbird Designs
- Barbara Groves – Me & My Sister
- Brenda Riddle – Brenda Riddle Designs
- Kate Spain – Kate Spain
April 30th –
- Deb Strain – Deb Strain
- Jen Kingwell – Jen Kingwell Designs
- Lynne Hagmeier – Kansas Troubles
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique
- Karla Eisenach – Sweetwater
- Janet Clare – Janet Clare Designs
May 1st –
- Jan Patek – Jan Patek
- Sherri McConnell – Sherri & Chelsi A Quilting Life
- Betsy Chutchian – Betsy Chutchian
- Laurie Simpson – Minick & Simpson
- Sandy Gervais – Pieces From My Heart
- Corey Yoder – Little Miss Shabby