Moda Love Blog Tour – Day 1

moda-love_header

Join our Designers in a Blog Tour as they share the things they LOVE. Each Designer even has a special giveaway in store for you.

Today in the Blog Tour…

Janet Clare

Janet Clare Designs – http://janetclare.co.uk/blog/

Kate Spain

Kate Spain – http://katespaindesigns.blogspot.com/

dp_bonnie-camille

Camille Roskelley with Thimbleblossoms – http://www.camilleroskelley.typepad.com/

Let the fun begin… Share the Moda Love!

#modablogtour

LayerCake®, JellyRoll®, HoneyBun®,TurnOver® are registered trademarks of Moda Fabrics

14 comments on “Moda Love Blog Tour – Day 1

1. waky54 says:

I love Moda fabric

2. Charlotte Victor says:

I love moda fabric, I buy the charm packs and make different table runners for all seasons and holidays

3. I love moda fabrics and suing the jelly rolls and layer cakes

4. Jess Anne Cole says:

I love zentangles and my Featherwight sewing machine!

5. Jess Anne Cole says:

Bonnie and Camille,
    My favorite fabric collection is Scrumptios. My next project is a birthday quilt for a grand daughter who is graduating to her big girl bed!

6. Jess Anne Cole says:

Kate, the quilt is beautiful. Very hard to choose. I like the solid navy blue, but I think any of the quilt colors would look nice. Second choice..the green print.
    I love layer cakes! I really love all precuts because of the variety.

7. Kay says:

Moda is definitely my “go-to” fabric. I love their selection and variety of choices. Precuts work the best for me since it is getting harder and harder to cut out fabric. Arthritis is not for sissies!

8. Julie Luton says:

I love using Moda fabrics from several of the designers – the fabric is so soft and the prints are stunning!

9. Elaine L. says:

I love the colors and designs of Moda fabrics! The choices are limitless and there is always something new coming out!!

10. Elaine M. Filos says:

I am Elaine from Hayesville NC! Love the Moda fabrics. If I were locked up for life with fabric I would be content sewing for the rest of my life.

11. Florence Burton says:

I love Moda fabrics! Kate Spain quilt is beautiful and I can’t wait to make it!

12. Kris B says:

I mostly love the quality of moda fabrics, I can always count on them being the best and am never disappointed.

13. Cannot get better than Moda

14. I love Janet’s drawings and also Kate’s Horizon line of fabrics, what talented ladies!