Notions Sneak Peek

For those of you who will be at market in a few weeks,
here is a sneak peek of the new notions you will see!

1. Stella Lighting. These lights are AWESOME!  Flex, dim & change colors. Stella gives you the light you need, how you need it. From one lamp you get 3 colors of light-Warm, Natural & Cool. MORE STELLA INFO HERE!
2. Fabric Fanatics Gifty Items. Adorable new Car Decals, Sticky Notes, Prints, Cards, Luggage Tags & even a Calendar.
3. SPLASH Rotary Cutter. Sky Blue & Yellow new OLFA Rotary Cutter.
4. AccuQuilt New Dies. Fun new dies including a VW Bug Car, Funky Hearts & more.
5. Tacony USB Ports. Novelty Sewing Themed USB Ports store up to 2GB. Styles Include: Tape Measure, Sewing Machine, Safety Pin, Thimble, Patches & an Owl.
6. Kids Size MONKEY Socks.  The Original Rockford Red Heel Monkey! Socks now available in Kids size! Anybody else thinkin’ BABY MONKIES!!! hehe 🙂
7. CLOVER Wonder Clips. The popular Wonder Clips now available 100 count & JUMBO size.
8. Lori Holt Rulers. Bee in my Bonnet Rulers are in! Get them in Hexie Half, Thimble or Circle!
9. Swatch Buddies. New Counter Display for your shop OR 3 Card Kit for Shop Hop Giveaways!
10. June Tailor T-Shirt Quilt Tools. All your T-Shirt Tools including Fusible, Ruler, Pressing Cloth, Ahdesive & Fray Block. Check out her GREAT New Rulers as well! Especially the “You Hexie Thing”. 😉
11. 6″Perfect Scissors. Karen Kay Buckley still remains a favorite. We just love the serrated edge on these bad boys. Now in 6″ size.
12. Zig Zag Ruler. See what this awesome ruler does here. Avail in 5″ & 2.75″
13. Russian Doll Sewing Kits. Tacony has lots of new goodies from these ever-so-cute Russian Doll Sewing Kits to a new Fat Quarter Bag.
14. Crumblers. Miss Rosie’s new Crumbler & Lil Crumbler are Tumbler Templates.
15. Bobbin Station. This handy little tool holds all of the following items- pin dish, tape measure, machine needle packs, seam ripper & bobbins in one location! (items sold separately)
16. Craft Packs. Bosal offers a variety of new pre-cut shapes made from CRAF-TEX Double Sided Fusible Interfacing. PERFECT for DIY Placemats, Coasters, Table Runners… ohh the possibilities!
17. Puts It. SN Designs has a bunch of helpful sewing tools including the Puts It, Hump Jumper & Buttonhole Buster.
18. Spare Change Ruler. Kansas Troubles new ruler centers & cuts layered charm & mini charm squares to create unique, simple projects for home.
19. Monogram Buttons. Get creative & spell out anything your want with these cute new buttons!
20. Light Box. The Light Panel by Porta-Trace gives lighter, brighter, whiter color.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Tell us…
Which of these new notions you would like to try out or learn more about!

This entry was posted in Notions.

64 comments on “Notions Sneak Peek

1. Rachelle says:

Definitely the Stella Light, assuming of course that it’s ever released here in NZ on a 240v system.

2. Sharon says:

Oh how about all of them….Really the larger wonder clips, I have Karen’s scissors that are wonderful… defiantly the light box and I am a notions addict so really all of them..have fun.

3. T* says:

Wonder clips!

4. Colleen G says:

I would love those USB drives and then my family would always know they are mine, mine, mine!

5. I love the look of that new light box!! But ALL your choices are amazing!! Thanks for showing us what new!!

6. Gene Black says:

I really would love to try the Buckley scissors (11) and also the crumbler templates (14) AND the large ZigZag ruler (12)

7. Deb C says:

They all sound great. I like the light with three lighting options and think the bobbin station would be awesome. I could really use the spare change ruler and light box, too!

8. Fran says:

I would love to try the Stella Light & the Zig zag Ruler looks amazing as well.

9. krisgray says:

Stella light, definitely!

10. mascanlon says:

Kids size monkey socks!!! And the Buckley scissors…both look awesome!

11. Sallie says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

12. Sallie says:

The Zig Zag ruler.

13. Karen says:

I’m curious about the 6″ perfect scissors. Serrated edge? Hmmm.

14. Wow, #17 looks wonderful!

The russian dolls are too cute and would be a great gift!

16. jan says:

I think Lori’s rulers are a must have!

17. AnnieK says:

Wow, it’s like opening a treasure chest! I NEED a light box, and I really like the looks of the lamp, three different light settings? Awesome! And all the rulers look handy…oh, and the 6″ scissors, too!

18. Zig Zag templates & Crumblers. Love it!

19. Oh and the Tacony USB drives are darling. What a great idea.

20. Judith says:

Stella Light! I could use better lighting in my sewing studio. Judith, Texas

21. EllenB says:

The Zig Zag ruler looks like a lot of fun!

22. Kathy says:

The Stella Light for sure! Also the bobbin station…

23. I want to know more about the sock money, templae and ruler — the template and ruler look like they could save you some time and who doesn’t like a “chubby” sock monkey – thanks, I’m anticipating #!}

24. sue says:

The light box would be great and I would also love to try Karen’s scissors. The Russian doll sewing kit looks so cute.

25. Anita says:

I’d love to try the perfect scissors, the light box and Lori Holts new rulers! Lots of great notions 🙂

26. Peggy says:

Absolutely the Square Change Ruler form Kansas Troubles. Always looking for new possibilities with charm squares!!!

27. Janarama says:

Lori Holt’s rulers for sure.

28. nancy b. says:

Can;t have too many ‘gadgets’! I particularly would like to try the 6″ Perfect Scissors.

29. Deb says:

I’d first pick the light–always like bright light! Then I’d pick the Lori Holt rulers.

30. GiGi says:

Definitely would like the Stella lamp and the Bobbin Case.

31. Marianne says:

1, 2, 13, and maybe 12.

32. scottylover says:

Rulers are my downfall, so I would like to see more about the Lori Holt rulers and the Miss Rosie ruler!
    Sandy A

33. Nancy M says:

I went to the zig zag ruler link. Great little ruler and neat combinations!

34. Loris says:

Rosie’s Mini Crumbler ruler is on my list of must haves.

35. Sally in WA says:

I would like to learn more about Stella lighting. My workspace is lighting challenged once the sun goes down and I’m always looking to improve it. So tell us more!!

36. I would like to find out more about the Zig-Zag rulers.

37. Carol says:

I want one of everything!

38. Well, in a perfect world I would have all of them, but the first one I would purchase is the Karen Kay Buckley scissors–I love them!!

39. Lisa says:

Crumblers #14 babies! Love rulers!

Yes everything would be nice but you said one!

40. Finnie says:

I would love Lori’s rulers or the crumblers rulers. Have seen those recently mentioned on the web blogs and would love love love to try them!! Thanks Moda for all the inspiration and all the goodies you guys provide for us.Look forward to your “distractions” and love your chefs!!!

41. seamesparkle says:

I love the Russian Doll Sewing kits.

42. Julia says:

I can’t wait to give Lori Holt’s rulers a try! Also want to try out the Crumbler’s rulers!

43. Cecilia says:

Lori’s rulers!

44. Laurel says:

Tell me more about that light box.

45. maggie says:

Lori Holts rulers!

46. Tamie says:

I’m interested in finding out about several of them including 2, 12, 14 and 18. Love new stuff.

47. Julie Beard says:

Hi gang, I’d love to try 17 plus 3. As a beginner I’m finding it very difficult at times to sew a straight line and this device/tool looks like it would be of great use. Not only that I could use it to hold fabric straighter and closer to the needle without damaging my fingers. No 3. New colour is get olfa rotary cutter. You can never have enough cutters. I ove to try.

48. Kathy B says:

It is hard to say favorite. But I have been looking for a decal for my car forever.

49. CSF says:

I collect sewing kits and the Russin Doll one would be a great addition. I also like the decals and the light oh yes the flash drive too. lol I like them all

50. txDok says:

The sewing kits #13 – great gift idea for grandson’s teacher who is quilting with her 5th grade class

51. I would love to try out the Stella light but I am also interested in Lori Holts rulers and the Swatch Buddies too!!!

52. I wish there was a big table here we could just pick up all the items we want. Let’s see in numerical order, #3 the pretty cutters, #5 a must have USB in the perfect style, #6 of course a new challenge in the monkey sock arena I would need a few pairs of these. #7 Always need more of these clips. #10 the T shirt supplies one I’ve been asked to make for a few people. and just for fun those adorable buttons that have holes to make ANY words or initials. No telling how many I would want/need. I hope these are all coming to a location near us. Thanks for sharing

53. Barbara says:

I want to try a bunch of them but #2 was designed by my favorite fabric store!

54. Cindy says:

One of my bisect challenges is having enough light to sew by, so the Stella light intrigues me.

55. Kay says:

I’ve been hearing about Karen Buckley’s scissors & really want to give them a try.

56. Well, I narrowed it down to 3, LOL. My first pick would be the Stella Light…I have a damaged optic nerve in one eye so lighting is a major issue for me when I sew. I have tried OTT Lights and they help, but the Stella Light with the ability to change the actual light setting sounds like it would be pure heaven to use in my sewing room and also by the chair I sit in to do my stitching in the evenings. Second pick would again be lighting…# 20, the Light Panel as tracing is really an issue with me, also due to my bad eye. Then, I’m also smitten with Miss Rosies Crumbler Rulers, really want to try those one day soon, but the light products would be just the ticket! Thanks so much for showing us these great products. Hugs…

57. Sarah Beth says:

I would want number 3 and 20. The t t shirt quilt tools are really neat.

58. Margaret says:

The Stella lighting will assist my aging eye as they create timeless quotes. Thank you for offering these items.

59. zahid ahmed says:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

60. Janet says:

A stitcher can’t have too many scissors. Would love to try those new Karen Buckley scissors!

61. Kathy says:

The Stella lighting… Thank you…

62. Patti Brock says:

Stella light..love the concept!!! Zig Zag ruler I have been looking to purchase for awhile..just can’t find it in my area!!!

63. news says:

Internet Online System is very usefull and Billions of Peoples use Internet and Many of the peoples want to make money online from home and make online business for a life time
    We have the best Online earning System with Data Entry Jobs, Online Jobs, Network Marketing, SMS Earning, and Much More Online Work From home, Skype : Jobz.Corner
    JobzCorner.Com

64. What is Lol…? Every thing you want in Lol and Troll, Now you Get all in one Network, ThatIsLol.. Lol Pictures, Lol Videos, Lol Peoples, Funny Peoples, Troll Images, troll pictures, funny pictures, Facebook pictures, facebook funny pictures, facebook lol pictures, Funny videos and Much More only Laughing out of Laughing
    thatislol.com