STRANDED: Quilters Rescued

After reading all of these quilter’s tales of survival,
did you discover any new notions you want to try or do you
already use some of them?
What are your favorite notions?

Jump to Leave us a Comment

9 comments on “STRANDED: Quilters Rescued

1. Gene Black says:

I have the Olfa Ergo rotary cutter and I love it (and the lock button) very much.

2. WoolenSails says:

The folded corner clipper looks like something i could use, looks like a nice tool to use with my bindings.

Debbie

3. The mini templates caught my eye~ I love making small things and they are perfect for my strips. Thanks for the tales! I really enjoyed reading them all.

4. Joanna says:

Two of your designers mentioned two notions I use; Schmetz needles and Coats and Clark thread. I enjoyed seeing what the pros use.

5. Janice says:

I would love to try that Folded Corner Clipper thingie that Roseann talks about. Corners and I are having a hard time…lol! Have really enjoyed this blog along!

6. Anita says:

I love the wonder clips!

7. Lisa says:

I would like to try the lollypop tool, sounds very interesting!

8. Cecilia says:

I learned about a lot of new notions. I really like the folded corner clipper. It sounds great. I have enjoyed learning about everyone’s favorite notions. Thanks! One of my favorite notions is my Olfa 17 inch rotating cutting mat.

9. Oh, yes! I have a growing list! I just got an LED lighted, magnified seam ripper, partially because the colors were so cute and at some point my eyes will surely appreciate it. (wink, wink! Pun intended.) I am also going to invest in a huge square ruler and rotating cutting mat and now I have to get those jelly role, charm pack friendly little templates, a ruffling foot… I really enjoyed learning what the pro’s use, as I am just learning all this. I ordered my first Moda Bake Shop book yesterday… Can’t wait for it to arrive! Thank you all for sharing your secrets.