9 comments on “STRANDED: Quilters Rescued

1. Gene Black says:

I have the Olfa Ergo rotary cutter and I love it (and the lock button) very much.

2. WoolenSails says:

The folded corner clipper looks like something i could use, looks like a nice tool to use with my bindings.

Debbie

3. The mini templates caught my eye~ I love making small things and they are perfect for my strips. Thanks for the tales! I really enjoyed reading them all.

4. Joanna says:

Two of your designers mentioned two notions I use; Schmetz needles and Coats and Clark thread. I enjoyed seeing what the pros use.

5. Janice says:

I would love to try that Folded Corner Clipper thingie that Roseann talks about. Corners and I are having a hard time…lol! Have really enjoyed this blog along!

6. Anita says:

I love the wonder clips!

7. Lisa says:

I would like to try the lollypop tool, sounds very interesting!

8. Cecilia says:

I learned about a lot of new notions. I really like the folded corner clipper. It sounds great. I have enjoyed learning about everyone’s favorite notions. Thanks! One of my favorite notions is my Olfa 17 inch rotating cutting mat.

9. Oh, yes! I have a growing list! I just got an LED lighted, magnified seam ripper, partially because the colors were so cute and at some point my eyes will surely appreciate it. (wink, wink! Pun intended.) I am also going to invest in a huge square ruler and rotating cutting mat and now I have to get those jelly role, charm pack friendly little templates, a ruffling foot… I really enjoyed learning what the pro’s use, as I am just learning all this. I ordered my first Moda Bake Shop book yesterday… Can’t wait for it to arrive! Thank you all for sharing your secrets.