Quilt Sticks

Quilt Sticks
Quilt Sticks are rotary cutter templates, made of pressed hardboard, created in graduated widths.
For example, a 2″ template yields a 2″ strip of fabric every time, all the time.
Available Sizes :
1 1/2”, 2”, 2 1/2”, 3”, 3 1/2”, 4”, 5”

Simply layout your fabric, and position the desired width template
onto the fabric and cut using a rotary cutter.

And Voilà !

The non-slide backing allows for easy cutting and quicker maneuvering.
Now you can cut to the exact width that you need.
NO MEASURING.
LOVE IT!

This entry was posted in Notions.

15 comments on “Quilt Sticks

1. mascanlon says:

Something else I am going to need!

2. Not interested. More expensive than one ruler and less accurate than die cutting.

3. Sarah Beth says:

I found them to be very accurate when working with them since they have a non-slide backing. And they are actually very affordable. Retail less than $10.

4. PinkGranny says:

This is going to be a terrific addition to my sewing room! Think of the possibilities.

5. Thanks for the tricks of the trade Idea

6. Cyndi says:

I think they are pretty awesome, too. I have a hard time getting an accurate cut WITH a ruler…the non-slip backing makes this a must-have for me!

7. Laura says:

I can’t wait to get my hands on these! They sound like shouch a time saver! Yeah Moda!!!!

8. Cindy says:

Brilliant idea.

9. Cherie says:

Where do I get me some of those? =D

10. These are awesome — where do we purchase these — this is a must have
    for the busy quilter — thanks, !)

11. VickiT says:

Those really are a great tool. Two years ago I ran across some laser cut plexi-glass strips that are very much like these. They work great. I hadn’t ever seen anything like them before and since they were in the rummage sale area of a local quilt show I bought them right away as I didn’t have many quilting tools yet.

These will be a really nice thing for anyone to buy I’m sure.

12. Debbie says:

I have a set of clear acrylic rulers just like those from way back in the day. I should pull them out and use them. It’s a great idea.

13. Sheila says:

Seems to me harder to use, going all the way around them accurately, and expensive. That’s what acrylic rulers are for!

14. Rachel says:

Are these designed for the “math is hard” crowd?

Add me to those who don’t see the appeal. There are nonslip rulers out there, and plenty of good ways to keep standard plexiglass rulers from slipping. Why spend money on another superfluous gadgety thing?