As she tells it, Vanessa is a busy mom living “the middle of nowhere, Iowa” with her husband and four kids. She likes to quilt, sew, decorate, run her mouth, hang out with friends and “fake organize” anything and everything. And she gets rid of things when she can’t find a place to put it.
Known for her spectacular use of bold, modern color and pattern, Vanessa’s signature Ombres have helped quilters explore the use of color and solids. In addition to teaching and publishing patterns as V & Co., Vanessa is the author of Make It Sew Modern and six Simply Color books – Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Purple and Green.
- New V and Co. Ombre Confetti Metallic Pattern!HELLO! It's currently snow/hailing/raining and I can't help but think about sunnier and warmer days! So no better time to introduce this great new quilt that represents sunnier and warmer days with the promise of spring and summer! Introducing Walk in the Park. This pattern comes with three sizes to make... Read more »
- V AND CO OMBRE CONFETTI in the house!If you haven't already heard. OMBRE CONFETTI METALLIC HAS HIT QUILT STORES! We're also super excited to introduce TWO NEW PATTERNS! Both new patterns are collaborations with Tiffany of Needle in a Hayes Stack and you can find both of them in our shop under PDF patterns. First up, is Abacus! Abacus finishes... Read more »
- ADDITIONAL CUTTING INSTRUCTIONS TO V AND CO OMBRE PATTERNSHi there! We have made our old patterns more like our new patterns and have added additional images and diagrams that include how to cut the Ombre fabric! Please click on the link under each of the patterns to download additional cutting instructions to these patterns! Rising Star Ombre fabric pattern Moroccan Getaway Hang... Read more »
- Heart Strings NEW OMBRE FABRIC pattern and bundleJust in time for Valentines day we have a fun new quilt pattern featuring our new to release FEBRUARY 2018 Ombre Confetti Metallic. Introducing Heart Strings This quilt measures at 56" x 72" For a limited time this PDF pattern is on sale for $5 (Sale ends Feb 14, 2018) We also have a PRE ORDER... Read more »
- Corrections to PatternsWe make every effort to provide accurate patterns. Unfortunately, even with testing and editing, things can slip through. This page includes known pattern inaccuracies, as well as frequently asked questions/clarifications. If you have a question or concern about a pattern, please don't hesitate to contact us at VandCo.info AT gmail... Read more »
- NEW OMBRE FABRIC pattern and bundle!We are so excited for this new year and for this beautiful Ombre fabric that is due to ship to stores this coming month in February! We are also excited to introduce our newest pdf pattern featuring our Confetti Ombre called Home for the Holidays and for a limited amount of time... Read more »
- BLACK FRIDAY CYBER MONDAY SALEGOOD DAY! We have a few offers on our V and Co site for Black Friday-Cyber Monday Weekend! PLEASE NOTE: These are offered while supplies last and SALE ENDS ON MONDAY NIGHT AT 11:59 pm CENTRAL TIME If you enter BF30 you can take 30% off all PDF patterns! SHOP ALL PDFS HERE We are... Read more »
- Keeping it Basic: Ombre Fabric Basics for MODAWOW WOW WOW!!!! You GUYS! YOU DID IT! Handsome devil on our Confetti Ombre Quilt BUY PDF HERE You made our V and Co Confetti Metallic Ombre so fantastically popular that Moda Fabrics will be making it into a BASIC which means...BOTH our V and Co Original 20 Ombre fabric and now... Read more »
- New Patterns for V and Co Confetti Metallic Ombre Fabric and sale!HELLO! I'm So Excited to FINALLY show off on the blog our new patterns for our new Confetti Metallic Ombre fabric shipping to stores February of 2018. The great thing about these patterns while they feature this great new fabric...it works perfectly with our V and Co Ombre fabric we've... Read more »
- New V and Co Ombre Pattern Fall BreezeHello! I know I know! I said I would introduce the new Confetti Metallic Ombre patterns and some of them are already up in the shop for purchase...but I had to put that aside because we haven't finished putting all of the new patterns up for sale, that will happen... Read more »