Sweetwater is a family run design company located in northeastern Colorado. All of the designing, marketing, shipping, and distribution takes place at the corporate office just southwest of the town of Fort Morgan. Sweetwater is acutally a spin-off of its parent company Farmyard Creations. Farmyard Creations began as a quilt company in 1985, providing quilt patterns and designing fabrics for quilt stores throughout the Unites States, Canada and even overseas. In 2001, Sweetwater was born by taking the fabric designs of Farmyard Creations and turning them into paper. Coordinating stickers and other accessories were then added to give the Sweetwater line a soft, sophisticated style. Recently, Sweetwater has been focusing their energy on fresh and innovative graphic design, as well as a fun line of fabric and quilt patterns.
- It’s Here…..After months of planning, we are finally ready to announce our new Sweetwater Ink Christmas collection! If you are new here or forgot exactly what “Sweetwater Ink” is, here is a little reminder. We debuted “Ink” last Christmas. It is a collection of printed (sometimes personalized) items- kitchen towels and canvas... Read more »
- Just a ReminderJust a quick reminder….if you want to pre-order one of our Sweet Tea quilt kits that will arrive early next year, the deadline is tomorrow! You can find the kits here. One more thing. My mom has been working for months on this. For the last couple of years, she has been... Read more »
- Something New…..It’s been a minute since we had something brand spankin’ new to show you. Today, we have two new things! First up, we have new fabric. And I’m in love. We call it Sweet Tea. We really aren’t Sweet Tea drinkers. We are, however, huge iced tea drinkers. Unsweetened only. ... Read more »
- Welcome Home Little Houses!Thank you to all who pre-ordered our Oxford collection quilt kits. Even though the fabric won’t be here until late Summer, it will definitely be something to look forward to. Our favorite quilt, Oxford Lane, inspired us to create something new! Here is a look at the quilt: And here is... Read more »
- Oxford Patterns!We are so excited to share our patterns for Oxford! It was so fun mixing the prints with the wovens. It makes for a different, interesting texture. The first one is called “Oxford Lane” and it may be our most favorite quilt ever! House quilts are so popular now, but we... Read more »