Sweetwater is a family run design company located in northeastern Colorado. All of the designing, marketing, shipping, and distribution takes place at the corporate office just southwest of the town of Fort Morgan. Sweetwater is acutally a spin-off of its parent company Farmyard Creations. Farmyard Creations began as a quilt company in 1985, providing quilt patterns and designing fabrics for quilt stores throughout the Unites States, Canada and even overseas. In 2001, Sweetwater was born by taking the fabric designs of Farmyard Creations and turning them into paper. Coordinating stickers and other accessories were then added to give the Sweetwater line a soft, sophisticated style. Recently, Sweetwater has been focusing their energy on fresh and innovative graphic design, as well as a fun line of fabric and quilt patterns.
- So Much Christmas!It is really feeling like Christmas around here! With less than two months to go, we are full on Christmas! We have a new project for Sweetwater Ink! These adorable stockings use my most favorite Christmas fabric- the buffalo check from “Hometown Christmas”. The finished stockings measure 7″ x 16″ and... Read more »
- KitchenTowels!We have been super busy with all the orders from our first Sweetwater Ink products, but we couldn’t resist letting you see the next series. Kitchen towels! Kitchen towels are something I desperately need. I use mine until they are just strings. Stained, ratty strings. It’s embarrassing if anyone comes... Read more »
- Project Red Quilt Kits!So excited to show you our Project Red quilts. The fabric won’t be here until December, but you can pre-order these kits now. The first is my favorite. We call it “Follow Your Heart”. The second one is a pattern we have done before. We actually made a black and cream... Read more »
- Getting Closer!Many of you have already signed up for a Project Sweetwater subscription. It might have been weeks ago- but we are getting closer. The first box is set to ship next month. If you remember, that first box will feature Hometown… Christmas Edition. After the Hometown Christmas box, the second box... Read more »
- Last Day….Just a reminder that the very last day to pre-order an Authentic quilt kit is tomorrow! If you forgot what they look like, here is a quick look: Stacked Authentic Words: Patched: We are also running low on our Sweetwater Marketplace finished items. In fact, the only items we have left are the canvas... Read more »