Sweetwater is a family run design company located in northeastern Colorado. All of the designing, marketing, shipping, and distribution takes place at the corporate office just southwest of the town of Fort Morgan. Sweetwater is acutally a spin-off of its parent company Farmyard Creations. Farmyard Creations began as a quilt company in 1985, providing quilt patterns and designing fabrics for quilt stores throughout the Unites States, Canada and even overseas. In 2001, Sweetwater was born by taking the fabric designs of Farmyard Creations and turning them into paper. Coordinating stickers and other accessories were then added to give the Sweetwater line a soft, sophisticated style. Recently, Sweetwater has been focusing their energy on fresh and innovative graphic design, as well as a fun line of fabric and quilt patterns.
- Welcome Home Little Houses!Thank you to all who pre-ordered our Oxford collection quilt kits. Even though the fabric won’t be here until late Summer, it will definitely be something to look forward to. Our favorite quilt, Oxford Lane, inspired us to create something new! Here is a look at the quilt: And here is... Read more »
- Oxford Patterns!We are so excited to share our patterns for Oxford! It was so fun mixing the prints with the wovens. It makes for a different, interesting texture. The first one is called “Oxford Lane” and it may be our most favorite quilt ever! House quilts are so popular now, but we... Read more »
- Our New Project Sweetwater Box!It’s almost time! We are shipping a new Project Sweetwater box in the next few days. This box is a little different and the reason why needs some explanation. When we started this subscription box, we made a plan of when the boxes would ship- March, June, September and December. That... Read more »
- Last Chance!Just a quick reminder- tomorrow (Friday) is the very last day to pre-order one of our Overnight Delivery Quilt Kits. Here they are again to refresh your memory. Jingle All The Way: Plaid Tidings: Make It Merry: And finally, we are redoing our “Hometown Christmas” quilt in “Overnight Delivery” fabric: You can find all the... Read more »
- New, New, New!!!A new year calls for new fabric, right? Well, we have new fabric to show you! And it’s………Christmas fabric! Okay, I realize we just had Christmas and most of you have taken down all your holiday decorations and are ready for Spring (I’m definitely ready for Spring). But it’s never... Read more »