Sweetwater is a family run design company located in northeastern Colorado. All of the designing, marketing, shipping, and distribution takes place at the corporate office just southwest of the town of Fort Morgan. Sweetwater is acutally a spin-off of its parent company Farmyard Creations. Farmyard Creations began as a quilt company in 1985, providing quilt patterns and designing fabrics for quilt stores throughout the Unites States, Canada and even overseas. In 2001, Sweetwater was born by taking the fabric designs of Farmyard Creations and turning them into paper. Coordinating stickers and other accessories were then added to give the Sweetwater line a soft, sophisticated style. Recently, Sweetwater has been focusing their energy on fresh and innovative graphic design, as well as a fun line of fabric and quilt patterns.
- Print Shop PatternsWe are so excited to finally be able to show you our Print Shop patterns. We are loving this collection! Dream Big. This pattern includes a little of everything- piecing, applique and embroidery. It’s so much fun! Oh, and we love it in just the black and cream. That combo… Read more »
- Feed Company….It’s been five years since we debuted one of our all time favorite fabric collections- Feed Company. That one is pretty special to us. We regularly get emails from customers trying to find even a fat quarter of the line. Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to find any for several… Read more »
- They’re Back!It’s been awhile for these little cuties. For many years, we offered bulk personalized labels. They were smaller in size and could be customized with a name, date and choice of color. They were one of our most popular products we’ve ever had. They were also very labor intensive. A… Read more »
- Sweet Tea!!!It’s almost Tea Time! Sweet Tea is currently rolling into stores! Please keep in mind that retailers receive staggered shipments, and even though some stores have it in stock already, some are still anxiously awaiting it’s arrival. Also, pre-cuts tend to arrive first, with yardage to follow. On our end,… Read more »
- Love, Love Love….It’s almost………….Valentine’s Day! Yes, I know I just got the last bit of my Christmas decorations put away yesterday, but Valentine’s Day always seems to sneak up on me. Whoever started Valentine’s Day was a genius to put it in February. It’s only my opinion, but February is the absolute… Read more »
- It’s Here…..After months of planning, we are finally ready to announce our new Sweetwater Ink Christmas collection! If you are new here or forgot exactly what “Sweetwater Ink” is, here is a little reminder. We debuted “Ink” last Christmas. It is a collection of printed (sometimes personalized) items- kitchen towels and… Read more »