These one-time shop owners grew a business out of their love of making quilts – Me & My Sister Designs. They’ve designed fabric for Moda for more than ten years, developed the SideWinder portable bobbin-winder and designed hundreds of quilts that they’ve published in books and patterns.
Barbara and Mary love infusing what they call “everyday color” into their fabrics and then using those fabrics to transform traditional pattern designs into bright, vibrant quilts.
To see what else they’ve colorfully re-made – www.meandmysisterdesigns.com
- 2017 Designer Mystery!The newest Designer Mystery Block of the Month is coming soon! The official kick off is in June but you might want to reserve you kit today. There are perks for sign ups that you might not want to miss out on. Visit the Fat Quarter Shop for all the details. Wish I... Read more »
- Sew Sampler Box!It’s H-E-R-E! I can hardly wait to get into this newest box … And once again I LOVE it. I always manage to find something fresh and something that I’ve always wanted but have never taken the time to get it for myself. This month it just happens to be the pin bowl. Everything coordinates... Read more »
- 12 Month Winners!Thanks to all of you that submitted beautiful table runner entries! It was such fun to see all the different Moda fabrics. Each winner will receive a layer cake, jelly roll, charm pack and a copy of our new 12 Pack Quilts book. Here are the lucky ladies … #meandmysisterdesigns ~ centerstreetquilts #12meandmysisterdesigns ~ x695 #easytablerunner... Read more »
- 12 Month Contest!The contest continues! You have until April 5th to make this FREE Easy Table Runner pattern … And you might win these prizes! We have 4 sets like this to give away. It’s super simple to enter and all the details are on our March 5th post if you scroll down to that date. Look... Read more »
- 12 Month Contest!Have you made your easy table runner yet? We’ve got more creative runners to show you today! Here’s one from Michaelanne … She used Moda Grunge for her runner. So cute! And here’s one from Carol … French General was her choice. Kelly decided to show her team spirit … She used some Moda Marbles and basics... Read more »
- 12 Month Contest!That means a whole year of contests, free projects and great prizes! Let me tell you what’s been going on … In January Moda announced a contest and assigned 12 different designers a month … French General Sweetwater Me & My Sister Designs Fig Tree & Co. Bunny Hill Designs Kathy Schmitz Lella Boutique Primitive Gatherings Minick & Simpson Corey Yoder Bonnie &... Read more »
- Pajama Party!Mary and I have been traveling girls for these past few weeks! Our latest adventure landed us in Hamilton, Missouri and at the Missouri Star Quilt Company where we hosted a 4 day Pajama Party sleepover event. It’s just not that unusual to see quilters in pajamas on the streets of Hamilton! And... Read more »