Attitude is everything. Upscale attitude with a touch of metro-style, BasicGrey’s Urban Couture fabric collection features illustrative prints, natural form and unconventional design.
BasicGrey makes fabric extraordinary. Deliciously different. Ambitiously diverse. Remarkably distinct. Refreshing palettes of color in exceptional prints that so easily fit your style, making your creations uniquely you.
In the world of BasicGrey, we strive to set the standard, not follow the trend. Like a leader of the pack, we work to stay one step ahead of the innovative curve, creating what has never been created before. We live art-on the edge, in uncommon ways.
Design a quilt block with EQ7 using fabrics from Fresh Cut by Basic Grey and you could WIN! Click here for more details on how to enter… http://doyoueq.com/blog/2015/01/eq7-block-challenge-featuring-moda-fabrics/ Challenge ends February 2 at 9am EST. Good luck!
By Karina Hittle, Artful Offerings NEW! for Fall Quilt Market…My “Town & Country” Pattern I knew that for Fall Market I wanted to design a clutch. I had several ideas popping around in my head, but hadn’t settled on a specific style…that is…until I happened upon Moda Fabrics “Little Black Dress” by Basic Grey…H-E-L-L-O, it…
Welcome Lynne Wilson Designs to the United Notions/Moda Fabrics family. Lynne has a new pattern line named, Off the Shelf. The patterns are designed using fat quarters, which makes the projects easy to kit, easy to sew and combine fabric lines. I love these patterns so, I thought I would try one out. I also love…
Hello! We are BasicGrey. Please come and visit us at 2011 Quilt Market in Salt Lake City, Utah. We will be at booth 1024 showing off our new products in the fabric market. It’s never easy being the new kid, entering a new market, searching for friendly faces in the crowd (tons, thankfully!). It’s important…
- Card CornerMelissa Phillips: Ready for a fresh, dose of spring? The new Basic Grey Prism collection is a breath of fresh air after the cold of winter. Today’s cards use the lovely patterns and colors of Prism, element stickers, and a few chipboard shapes. Another fun way to use patterned paper and get a... Read more »
- GUEST DESIGNER ANABELLE O’MALLEYWe are so excited to welcome the very talented Anabelle O’Malley as our guest designer for February! Anabelle chose the Prism collection and had a great time playing with it, as you’ll see by the projects she created. As you can see, Anabelle enjoys scrapbooking and cardmaking, and clearly she’s very... Read more »
- Goodie Bag MondayGood morning and happy Monday! Today we are giving away an Adrift collection pack! Leave a comment on this post and tell us about one of your favorite vacations. Double your chances by also leaving a comment on the coordination facebook post. A random winner will be chosen and announced... Read more »
- BG ReduxSarah Webb: Inspiration is everywhere. I find that when I am browsing Pinterest, I can plug in just about any word and lots of great results come back to me. For today’s post, I decided to look for some circle inspiration and this is what I came up with. (source) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/153403931034076909/ What... Read more »
- Basics |PrismKim Price: Using BasicGrey Prism collection patterned papers Pyramid, Beaded and Aztec create torn layers and adhere them to a plain white cardstock base as shown in the photograph. Add another torn layer of plain white vellum, attaching it to your paper layers with a clear adhesive across the bottom edge.... Read more »
- Adorable Tags | Melissa PhillipsMelissa Phillips: I love mixing and matching Basic Grey collections an choosing bits and pieces from each. Today I’ve created a few tags using two of my favorite collections, J’Adore and Vivienne, both filled with sweet, soft florals, pale shades of pink and peach, and many of the things I... Read more »
- Pixels | J’AdoreArielle Gordon: I recently took this wonderful black & white picture of the kids with their cousin, and just knew J’Adore was the collection I wanted to scrap it with ~ it is so colorful and gorgeous! My layout is based on a January Pagemaps sketch. I always seem drawn to the grid-based... Read more »