Attitude is everything. Upscale attitude with a touch of metro-style, BasicGrey’s Urban Couture fabric collection features illustrative prints, natural form and unconventional design.
BasicGrey makes fabric extraordinary. Deliciously different. Ambitiously diverse. Remarkably distinct. Refreshing palettes of color in exceptional prints that so easily fit your style, making your creations uniquely you.
In the world of BasicGrey, we strive to set the standard, not follow the trend. Like a leader of the pack, we work to stay one step ahead of the innovative curve, creating what has never been created before. We live art-on the edge, in uncommon ways.
Design a quilt block with EQ7 using fabrics from Fresh Cut by Basic Grey and you could WIN! Click here for more details on how to enter… http://doyoueq.com/blog/2015/01/eq7-block-challenge-featuring-moda-fabrics/ Challenge ends February 2 at 9am EST. Good luck!
By Karina Hittle, Artful Offerings NEW! for Fall Quilt Market…My “Town & Country” Pattern I knew that for Fall Market I wanted to design a clutch. I had several ideas popping around in my head, but hadn’t settled on a specific style…that is…until I happened upon Moda Fabrics “Little Black Dress” by Basic Grey…H-E-L-L-O, it…
Welcome Lynne Wilson Designs to the United Notions/Moda Fabrics family. Lynne has a new pattern line named, Off the Shelf. The patterns are designed using fat quarters, which makes the projects easy to kit, easy to sew and combine fabric lines. I love these patterns so, I thought I would try one out. I also love…
Hello! We are BasicGrey. Please come and visit us at 2011 Quilt Market in Salt Lake City, Utah. We will be at booth 1024 showing off our new products in the fabric market. It’s never easy being the new kid, entering a new market, searching for friendly faces in the crowd (tons, thankfully!). It’s important…
- Card CornerOne thing about moms: they love a handmade card, especially when it’s handmade by you! I’ve employed the beautiful new “Tea Garden” Collection in making these two cards for my Mom and Mother-in-law for the upcoming Mother’s Day on May 10th. The first card features a design that I like to... Read more »
- Goodie Bag MondayHappy Monday! We hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Today we are giving away a South Pacific collection pack. Please comment and tell us what gets you through your Monday morning. Also comment on the coordinating Facebook post to double your chances. A Winner will be announced 4/23 at... Read more »
- Freebie Friday with LisaLisa Dickinson: I love mixing old and new collections on one layout and it’s always a breeze with BasicGrey! For this summertime page, I started with the new Adrift collection. The 6×6 paper pad has deep blues, aquas and oranges that I knew would work perfectly with my watermark photos.... Read more »
- Pushing PixelsArielle Gordon: “Hybrid” scrapping seems to encompass so many different variations of products and printed components. After noticing how perfect the printed digital products match up with the actual retail Basic Grey products, I thought it might be fun to experiment in a different direction. I used the gorgeous Prism Collection in... Read more »
- BG Basics Remix Layout | Sarah WebbSarah Webb: When I am asked to mix up the collections, I pull out some of my favorite elements from a certain collection and build on it from there. In this case, the page was inspired by the “You’re Awesome!” tag from the Prism collection (on the left side of the... Read more »