Attitude is everything. Upscale attitude with a touch of metro-style, BasicGrey’s Urban Couture fabric collection features illustrative prints, natural form and unconventional design.
BasicGrey makes fabric extraordinary. Deliciously different. Ambitiously diverse. Remarkably distinct. Refreshing palettes of color in exceptional prints that so easily fit your style, making your creations uniquely you.
In the world of BasicGrey, we strive to set the standard, not follow the trend. Like a leader of the pack, we work to stay one step ahead of the innovative curve, creating what has never been created before. We live art-on the edge, in uncommon ways.
Design a quilt block with EQ7 using fabrics from Fresh Cut by Basic Grey and you could WIN! Click here for more details on how to enter… http://doyoueq.com/blog/2015/01/eq7-block-challenge-featuring-moda-fabrics/ Challenge ends February 2 at 9am EST. Good luck!
By Karina Hittle, Artful Offerings NEW! for Fall Quilt Market…My “Town & Country” Pattern I knew that for Fall Market I wanted to design a clutch. I had several ideas popping around in my head, but hadn’t settled on a specific style…that is…until I happened upon Moda Fabrics “Little Black Dress” by Basic Grey…H-E-L-L-O, it…
Welcome Lynne Wilson Designs to the United Notions/Moda Fabrics family. Lynne has a new pattern line named, Off the Shelf. The patterns are designed using fat quarters, which makes the projects easy to kit, easy to sew and combine fabric lines. I love these patterns so, I thought I would try one out. I also love…
Hello! We are BasicGrey. Please come and visit us at 2011 Quilt Market in Salt Lake City, Utah. We will be at booth 1024 showing off our new products in the fabric market. It’s never easy being the new kid, entering a new market, searching for friendly faces in the crowd (tons, thankfully!). It’s important…
- Freebie FridayLisa Dickinson: The South Pacific collection is the perfect backdrop for vacation photos! I started with a big, bold title that spans the entire height of my page and sets the tropical theme. To carry the colors across the page, I included small squares from almost all the patterns and arranged... Read more »
- Guest Designer Amy ShefferWe are so happy to introduce you to Amy Sheffer, who we think is one seriously talented cardmaker! Her style was perfectly suited for the bold, rich colors of Adrift and the cards she made using this collection are beautiful. Please help us welcome Amy to our blog today! Amy Sheffer:... Read more »
- BasicGrey & Spellbinders Spring Fever Blog Hop!BasicGrey has teamed up with Spellbinders and many of your favorite manufacturers to bring you three days of inspiration on the Spellbinders blog, along with today’s featured blog spot here at BasicGrey! Two of our designers, Kim Price and Sarah Webb, have made some beautiful projects using several fantastic Spellbinders... Read more »
- Throwback Thursday | Life of the PartyTomorrow is the first day of Spring and we thought this would be the perfect throwback layout to celebrate. This fun “Almost Spring” layout was created by Alicia Giess and we found it over at the scrapbook.com gallery. Happy Spring tomorrow all! Tweet ... Read more »
- Card Corner | PrismMelissa Phillips: With all things Spring popping up everywhere we look, today’s cards were created with this most lovely time of year in mind. I used the Basic Grey Prism collection including the Shine Bright Clear Stamp Set. The colors in Prism make creating for Spring so easy and mixing those colors... Read more »
- BG BasicsLisa Dickinson: If you are wanting to incorporate many patterns and colors into a design, there’s no better way than using the “b-sides” of BasicGrey papers! These patterns tend to be smaller, more monochromatic, and generally less “busy” which makes them perfect for mixing and matching on a page. On... Read more »