Attitude is everything. Upscale attitude with a touch of metro-style, BasicGrey’s Urban Couture fabric collection features illustrative prints, natural form and unconventional design.
BasicGrey makes fabric extraordinary. Deliciously different. Ambitiously diverse. Remarkably distinct. Refreshing palettes of color in exceptional prints that so easily fit your style, making your creations uniquely you.
In the world of BasicGrey, we strive to set the standard, not follow the trend. Like a leader of the pack, we work to stay one step ahead of the innovative curve, creating what has never been created before. We live art-on the edge, in uncommon ways.
Design a quilt block with EQ7 using fabrics from Fresh Cut by Basic Grey and you could WIN! Click here for more details on how to enter… http://doyoueq.com/blog/2015/01/eq7-block-challenge-featuring-moda-fabrics/ Challenge ends February 2 at 9am EST. Good luck!
By Karina Hittle, Artful Offerings NEW! for Fall Quilt Market…My “Town & Country” Pattern I knew that for Fall Market I wanted to design a clutch. I had several ideas popping around in my head, but hadn’t settled on a specific style…that is…until I happened upon Moda Fabrics “Little Black Dress” by Basic Grey…H-E-L-L-O, it…
Welcome Lynne Wilson Designs to the United Notions/Moda Fabrics family. Lynne has a new pattern line named, Off the Shelf. The patterns are designed using fat quarters, which makes the projects easy to kit, easy to sew and combine fabric lines. I love these patterns so, I thought I would try one out. I also love…
Hello! We are BasicGrey. Please come and visit us at 2011 Quilt Market in Salt Lake City, Utah. We will be at booth 1024 showing off our new products in the fabric market. It’s never easy being the new kid, entering a new market, searching for friendly faces in the crowd (tons, thankfully!). It’s important…
- Adrift Home DecorAudrey Pettit: The new Adrift collection is such a bright and vibrant line, with a fun nautical look that has been so popular recently in the papercrafting world. Really perfect for beach and seaside layouts and cards, Adrift is also great for adding a touch of nautical flair to your... Read more »
- Guest Designer Paige EvansWe are so excited to bring you the amazing, beautiful artwork of the very talented Paige Evans! Paige lives in Germany with her husband and two adorable children, who are often the subjects of her fresh and funky layouts. Paige played with the new BasicGrey J’adore collection and clearly, she... Read more »
- Goodie Bag Monday!Happy Monday folks! Today we are giving away a Prism collection pack! Just leave a comment here with your favorite Winter activity. Double your chances by also commenting on our coordinating Facebook post. A winner will be announced this Friday at 2PM. Good Luck! Tweet ... Read more »
- Freebie Friday!The very talented Lisa Dickinson designed this uhh-mazingly awesome layout using mostly Adrift product. As you can see she emebllished the page with an eclectic assortment of BG buttons(Hey Boy, Lucille and Mint Julep), she also incorporated the January Pocket Assortment Calendar. Thanks Lisa for such a fun eclectic layout. Click HERE to... Read more »
- BG BasicsKim Price: Today I wanted to drop by to share a recent layout created using the new BasicGrey Prism collection. I’ve chosen to use the bright pastels in this new collection featuring pretty patterns and textures, adding just a touch of darker shades along with some of the new Prism collection... Read more »
- Card CornerValentine’s Day will be here before you know it, so today I’m sharing a couple cards using the J’Adore collection, which is just perfect for making love-themed cards. The crocheted hearts in the Mixed Hearts embellishment pack add a sweet handmade feel to both these cards. I love the dainty arrow... Read more »
- BG At Home with J’AdoreShellye McDaniel: Flea market finds such as old platters, plates or saucers can easily be transformed into a delightful altered keepsake. I have taken an oval platter and dressed up the center of it with a paper-quilted collage that starts with a chipboard cut-out and strips of patterned papers from... Read more »
- Winner Winner!Winner winner chicken dinner! Congrats to Lisa for winning this weeks Adrift collection pack giveaway. http://blog.basicgrey.com/?p=14628 Also the winner of December, 29th post http://blog.basicgrey.com/?p=14628 for a J’Adore collection pack is Kim. Congrats ladies! Please email email@example.com with your shipping details and we will get your goodies sent out to you! Have a great weekend everyone! ... Read more »
- Friday FreebieTGIF BG fans, we’re wrapping up this week with a freebie download sheet! When we premiered the Prism line last month, we received a lot of comments and emails about Virginia Nebel’s darling “Silly Selfies” layout, so we thought it would make a great freebie instruction sheet. Get yours today... Read more »