Brick by brick… block by block. We’re getting there.
Today’s block is Around The Corner and it’s ours!
If you’ve missed it, the Final Quilt Assembly diagrams complete. This is what’s included:
- Basic instructions for assembly.
- Layout with the blocks placed by number.
- Layout with the blocks placed by size.
- An assembly layout for each of the four parts of the quilt top.
Just in case you missed it – Block 42 – Around the Corner.
Remember… if the blogs aren’t up or the links aren’t working, check the Moda Block Heads 2 Archive. Because if you’re reading this, it’s already been updated and it will have what you’re looking for.
If you want to see what the other Block Heads have made, here’s where to look:
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram
That’s it for this week and Block 42.