Forty down. Twelve to go… make that eleven.
It’s Block Heads Wednesday week… I’ve lost track. The only thing I know for sure is that it’s Block 41 from Barbara Groves and Mary Jacobson – aka Me & My Sister Designs.
Have you seen their super-cute RED-iculously In Love collection?
This collection would be very cute for Bella Spinners – Block 41 – Me & My Sister’s Block Heads block.
Now let’s get back to that RED-iculously collection. (It’s in shops now.)
This is Love Shack – a Layer Cake Friendly quilt. Or table-runner.
If you missed it – Block Heads 2 Final Quilt Assembly Layout.
This too – Block 41 – Bella Spinners.
If the blogs aren’t up or the links aren’t working, check the Moda Block Heads 2 Archive because if you’re reading this, it’s already been updated and it will have what you’re looking for.
Let’s see what kind of spinning the other Block Heads are doing…
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram
That’s it for this week and Block 41. Week 32.