This is the last block. For 2018. And it’s from Sherri McConnell.
This is Block 37 which means there only fifteen more blocks and Block Heads 2 is done. Is it going faster than you expected? We’ll share the layout in January, and instructions on how to put this all together.
Five colors or twenty-five… doesn’t this Dreamy block have a lot of options for color placement? Especially if you use Walkabout, Sherri & Chelsi’s coming-in-January collection.
As you can see from Sherri’s blocks above, their collections mix beautifully.
This is Waterfront – it’s one of Sherri’s new quilts for Walkabout. It measures 68″ x 68″ and it’s a fat quarter-friendly quilt.
This is Chelsi’s quilt and pattern – Hearts At Home. It measures 69″ x 69″ and it’s made with Jelly Rolls.
Just in case you missed it – Block 37 Dreamy.
Remember… if the blogs aren’t up or the links aren’t working, check the Moda Block Heads 2 Archive. Because if you’re reading this, it’s already been updated and it will have what you’re looking for.
If you want to see what kind of Dreamy blocks the other Block Heads have made, here’s where to look:
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram
That’s it for Week 30 – Block 37!
Happy Wednesday! And Happy New Year!
We hope 2019 is a “Best Ever” year for you!