Happy “this is the last Block Heads block before Christmas” Wednesday! And it’s all about Jo Morton today… Jo Jo was a Rolling Stone…
December 21. Block Heads 2 is two-thirds finished. After today, Jo only has one more block to share. Can you believe we’re that far along?
This is Block 36 – Rolling Stone.
Michele’s block – the fabrics are Jo’s, from her Timeless collection.
Jo’s Rolling Stone block would be beautiful made in her coming-in-January collection, Hickory Road. The quilt shown above is a Moda Project Sheet made with the collection and designed by one of Moda’s best in-house designers and only appliqué-master, Susan Stiff.
This is Hickory Road.
Do you remember this quilt?
This is Jo’s finished quilt from Block Heads 1. It’s included in the recently published Moda Block Heads book.
Jo has many other terrific books available:
- Simple Friendships II – Jo Morton & Kim Diehl
- Simple Friendships – Jo Morton & Kim Diehl
- Jo’s Little Favorites III
- Jo’s Little Favorites II
- Jo’s Little Favorites
- Jo’s Floral Album
Did you read the story of Jo’s thirty-two year quilt project on her blog? It’s really only an eight-year project but the story is a really good one – and the results were well worth it.
Just in case you missed it – Block 36 – Rolling Stone.
Remember… if the blogs aren’t up or the links aren’t working, check the Moda Block Heads 2 Archive. Because if you’re reading this, it’s already been updated and it will have what you’re looking for.
Because there were several Rolling Stones, let’s see what the other Block Heads have done with with this block.
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram
That’s it for Week 29 – Block 36!
Happy Wednesday! And Happy Holidays!