Happy Block Heads Wednesday. It’s Betsy’s day and we’ve got lots of yummy Reproduction fabrics today.
There’s more but first – X Quartet. Block 32 of Block Heads 2.
Moda Michele. Collections for a Cause – Preservation by Howard Marcus. (That’s Mr. Dunn.)
NOTE: Square B – that should be 2-3/8″ x 2-3/8″. And the squares are trimmed to 2″ square – not 2-1/2″. The pattern has been updated but just in case…
Remember… if the blogs aren’t up or the links aren’t working, check the Moda Block Heads 2 Archive. Because if you’re reading this, it’s already been updated and it will have what you’re looking for.
Now let’s get back to Susanna and Betsy. Or what Betsy has made using Susanna’s Scraps.
Bread & Butter – BCD902. Measuring 63.5″ x 75.75″, this quilt has the same warm glow as… well, melted butter.
Betsy has a several other quilts that we’ll show you in the coming weeks…
And Betsy’s Thimbles – papers and templates sized for pre-cuts. They’re perfect!
Just in case you missed it – Block 32 – X Quartet.
To see what the other Block Heads have done with X Quartet, check out their blogs and Instagrams:
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram
That’s it for Week 25 – Block 32!