Happy Block Heads Wednesday… a Lella Boutique – Vanessa Goertzen day!
I’ll share quilts in a minute but first – Interstellar. Block 31.
Moda Michele is in the house with a finished block – Betsy Chutchian’s Rachel Remembered. Michele used a curved-piecing foot and machine-pieced her block – and it’s. perfect. Nary a pucker, bump or wiggle.
Me? I’m still quite a bit behind. Market. Out of the office. Patterns. I know… excuses.
NOTE: Square H – that should be 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″. The pattern has been updated but it might not have synced yet. (Mea culpa on that.)
Remember… if the blogs aren’t up or the links aren’t working, check the Moda Block Heads 2 Archive. Because if you’re reading this, it’s already been updated and it will have what you’re looking for.
The best part about being post-Market is that there are so many pretty new things to share – like Vanessa’s quilts.
This is Diamond Dust – LB 177.
Square Dance – LB 178 – isn’t this a great riff on a Log Cabin block?
Butterfly Patch – LB 176 – is a lovely sampler-like quilt.
Bling – LB 174. Vanessa liked this block so much she drew it up as a 24″ size for Block Heads Block 5, and then used a smaller version of the block for this beautiful quilt.
To see what the other Block Heads have done with Interstellar, check out their blogs and Instagrams:
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram
That’s it for Week 24 – Block 31!