This is Brigitte and she’s at Quilt Market in Houston. She’s modeling a skirt she made with her new Day In Paris collection. She wore the tunic on Day 2 – Sunday. It’s always a treat to visit with “Bridge”, she’s a brilliant quilter, photographer, graphic artist and stylist. And she’s smart and funny!
But first… Block 30. Gaudi. With Market details and extras, both Moda Michele and I are a teeny bit behind. Okay, Michele is a teeny bit behind. I’m very far behind. But with the holidays and a few days off coming up, I might get caught up. (Maybe.)
UPDATE: There are some updates coming to the Moda Fabrics website so some of the links are being updated. I could access the link to Gaudi last night… but not this morning.
Remember… if the blogs aren’t up or the links aren’t working, check the Moda Block Heads 2 Archive. Because if you’re reading this, it’s already been updated and it will have what you’re looking for.
Day In Paris! It’s showing to shops now and it will be in shops in April, 2019.
A few of the pieces in Day in Paris have gold metallic accents – a subtle glimmer.
These are the aqua and green prints from Day in Paris.
This is the Day in Paris palette for an upcoming project – more about that soon. It includes two of the pink shades from Spotted and a dark pink-purple-colored Grunge.
These are the four quilts for Day In Paris – clockwise from upper-left:
- Bowls – ZC B02QP – this layer-cake friendly quilt measures 55″ x 55″.
- Let’s Fly – ZC LEQP – this 60″ x 60″ quilt is layer-cake friendly.
- Faded – ZA FAQP – measures 73″ x 73″ finished size.
- X And Plus – ZC XPQP – measures 83″ x 83″ finished size.
To see what the other Block Heads have done with Gaudi, check out their blogs and Instagrams:
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram
That’s it for Week 23 – Block 30!