Boo! Happy Halloween!
I love Halloween… maybe not as much as Martha Stewart but there’s something about it that I’ve always loved. The funniest part is that I’m not a big fan of pumpkin-whatever… though there is a Cheesy Baked Pumpkin Pasta with Kale recipe that I’m just a wee bit obsessed with making.
This week’s block is an easy one! If you’re wondering why, there are two reasons. First, I was able to see the other forty-eight blocks before “choosing” my four. Having seen a few of them, I wanted an easy block that would allow everyone has a chance to catch up. (Including me!)
Second – I was able to see the other forty-eight blocks and knew we needed a few “breathers”.
Okay, and third, I love Log Cabin blocks in every variation and permutation.
Remember… if the blogs aren’t up or the links aren’t working, check the Moda Block Heads 2 Archive. Because if you’re reading this, it’s already been updated and it will have what you’re looking for.
To see what the other Block Heads have done with these blocks, check out their blogs and Instagrams:
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram
That’s it for Week 22 – Block 29!