With A Plus – Block 9. It’s 6″ finished.
To see Laurie’s block and get the block instructions – Laurie’s Blog ~ Block 9 – With A Plus Instructions.
As for my block, I followed the instructions this time! And then I made a few changes. (Admit it, you’d be surprised – and maybe even a little
These are Laurie’s first eight blocks, all made using fabrics from various Minick & Simpson collections for Moda.
Over-achiever that she is – I think it runs in the family – Laurie is also making a version of this quilt using Bella Solids in the color palette that Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic used to color the Instruction sheets.
To see what kind of Plus signs the other Block Heads are going to make:
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram
If you’re looking for links to With A Plus and all of the first eight blocks and the blog posts – Moda Block Heads 2 Archive
That’s it for Week 9 of the Block Heads 2.