Those tiny stars measure 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ – they’ll finish at 2″ x 2″. They’re Lisa Bongean’s… but you probably already figured that out.
Today is Lisa Bongean’s Block Head day so you know what that means, right? A lot of tiny pieces. (See above!) . But this is a great week because today’s beautiful block only has 48 pieces! That officially makes this one of Lisa’s easiest Block Heads blocks even though it is 6″ finished!
That’s also where you need to go to get the block instructions – Lisa’s Blog ~ Block 12 – Jace’s Star Instructions.
These are Lisa’s first six Block Heads 2 blocks – all made with a mix of her Primitive Gatherings fabric collections.This is Clover Hollow – their latest collection. It will be in shops in the next few weeks.
How many of the Moda Designers for Block Heads 2 made Jace’s Star – and are up to date? Check their blogs to see:
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram
If you’re looking for links to Jace’s Star and the first eleven Block Heads 2 blocks and the blog posts – Moda Block Heads 2 Archive
That’s it for Week 12 of the Block Heads 2.