If you’re reading this, you probably have a life filled with quilts and quilting… you have a quilting life. And if you read quilting blogs, then you probably know Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life.
Sherri McConnell is one of our new Block Heads – she was invited to join us by everybody! Jo just made it official. Sherri’s first block is Block 11 – Direction. It finishes at 6″.
Moda Michele made this block using I’m-not-sure-which collection. (I’ll ask and let you know.)
To see Sherri’s version of Direction and get the block instructions – Sherri’s Blog ~ Block 11 – Direction Instructions.
These are Sherri’s first eight Block Heads 2 blocks – all made with a mix of the fabric collections she’s designed with her daughter, Chelsi Stratton. They are the design duo – Sherri & Chelsi.
This is Clover Hollow – their latest collection. It will be in shops in the next few weeks.
To see how many different Directions have been created by the Moda Designers for Block Heads 2, be sure to check the following:
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram
If you’re looking for links to Direction and the first ten Block Heads 2 blocks and the blog posts – Moda Block Heads 2 Archive
That’s it for Week 11 of the Block Heads 2.