This week is a little bit special – it’s one of the themes behind this year’s Block Heads, especially as it pertains to adding new designers. Sunday – August 5th – was National Friendship Day and National Sisters Day. So let’s celebrate our friends and our sisters – of the heart and those related to us.
UPDATE: We had a power outage last night and while the juice was restored early this morning, it took a little while for the website to get back up to full speed.
Here is the direct link to Ducks and Ducklings – http://www.modafabrics.com/bh2_jm_ducks-and-ducklings.pdf
It’s also Jo Morton time! And Block Heads Wednesday.
Today is about Ducks and Ducklings, better known as Block 10. The ducks and ducklings are big – this block finishes at 12″.
To see Jo’s version of Ducks and Ducklings and get the block instructions – Jo’s Blog ~ Block 10 – Ducks and Ducklings Instructions.
This is Jo’s beautiful coming-in-September collection, Spice It Up. Just in time for Fall!
From top to bottom, the Color Cuts II Colors are – Pecan Pie / Red Maple / Gingerbread / Juniper.
To see the other Ducks and Ducklings created by the Moda Designers for Block Heads 2, be sure to check the following:
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram
If you’re looking for links to Ducks and Ducklings and the first nine Block Heads 2 blocks and the blog posts – Moda Block Heads 2 Archive
That’s it for Week 10 of the Block Heads 2.