We’re on the homestretch… or maybe rounding the last turn.
This is Double Delight Star – a 3″ star inside a 6″ star. Lynne’s wonderful Layered Patchwork or Traditionally pieced – the instructions for both are included.
The Cream print for the outer star is from Janet Clare’s More Hearty Good Wishes, the Gold print used for the inner star is Kansas Troubles’ Thistle Farm and the Rust background is by Primitive Gatherings‘.
Question of the Week ~ Do you remember your first Quilt Market as an Exhibitor? When was it? Was it exciting? Terrifying? Both?
My first Quilt Market at an exhibitor was Fall 2002. I was twelve. (Not really but it makes me feel less old to tell myself that.)
Just in case you missed it –CLICK HERE for the link to Lynne’s blog and Block 37 – Double Delight Star.
That’s it for today, November 15. Be sure to visit Lisa, Betsy, Jo and Jan to see their blocks and what other good things they might have made:
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
All In A Row Again is still hopping – literally and figuratively!
- Wednesday – 11.15: Laurie Simpson – Stacy Iest Hsu
- Thursday – 11.16: Anne Sutton – Alma Allen of Blackbird Designs
- Friday – 11.17: Lynne Hagmeier – Betsy Chutchian
- Saturday – 11.18: Deb Strain – Kathy Schmitz
- Sunday – 11.19: Sandy Klop – Sandy Gervais
Happy Blockhead Wednesday!