Booth 941 is going to be busy, busy, busy! United Notions has book-signings and demos scheduled, many with your favorite Moda designers!
This was Fall Market, 2016 and Karla Eisenach of Sweetwater was signing books in the United Notions booth.
In St. Louis, there will be books to sign, rulers to demonstrate and there will be cake!
Here is the schedule:
Friday, May 19th –
- 10:30 am – Miss Rosie’s Farmhouse Favorites
- Book Signing with Carrie Nelson
- 11:30 am ~ Zen Chic Inspired
- Book Signing with Brigitte Heitland
- 1:00 pm ~ The Splendid Sampler
- Book Signing with Pat Sloan & Jane Davidson
- 2:00 pm ~ Lucky Charm Quilts
- Book Signing with the Moda All-Stars – Janet Clare, Kathy Schmitz & others
- 3:00 pm ~ Baking A Cake Mix the Moda Way
- Cake Mix Demo with Miss Rosie
Saturday, May 20th –
- 10:30 am – Cotton Way Classics
- Book Signing with Bonnie Olaveson
- 11:30 am ~ Minick & Simpson: Blue & White
- Book Signing with Polly Minick & Laurie Simpson
- Noon ~Baking A Cake Mix the Moda Way
- Cake Mix Demo with A Warm Body
- 1:00 pm ~ Jo’s Little Favorites II
- Book Signing with Jo Morton
- 2:00 pm ~ Charm School
- Book Signing with Vanessa Goertzen
- 3:00 pm ~ Simple Folded Corners Ruler
- Ruler Demo with Doug Leko of Antler Quilt Design
Sunday, May 21th –
- 10:00 am ~ Baking A Cake Mix the Moda Way
- Cake Mix Demo with Someone Who May or May Not be Me
It’s going to busy. It’s going to be fun.
And there will be pictures.