But we just can’t wait any longer!
These are twenty-three of the twenty-five collections debuting at Fall International Quilt Market on Saturday morning.
- Bee Creative by Deb Strain
- Coney Island by Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Co.
- Collections for a Cause – Sunshine by Howard Marcus Dunn ~ in honor of Gene Stewart, a much-loved member of the Moda Family
- Corner of 5th & Fun by Sandy Gervais
- Early Bird by Kate Spain
- Guernsey by Brenda Riddle
- Maven by Rachel Brenchley of BasicGrey
- Merrily by Stacie Bloomfield for Gingiber
- Nordic Stitches by Wenche Wolff Hatling of Northern Quilts
- Rachel Remembered by Betsy Chutchian
- River Journey by Holly Taylor
- Snowfall by Polly Minick and Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
- Spring Bunny Fun by Stacy Iest Hsu
- Spring-a-ling by Sandy Klop for American Jane
- Sugar Pie by Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Sugar Plum Christmas by Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs
- Sunday Supper by Sweetwater
- Sweet Blend by Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts
- Sweet Cherry Wine by Barb Adams & Alma Allen of Blackbird Designs
- Thistle Farm by Lynne Hagmeier of Kansas Troubles
- True Blue by Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
If you’re going to be in Houston for Quilt Market, you can find Moda City in Booth 1934.