Maybe this will help…

Yesterday was our travel day home from Quilt Market – the group comprising the “our” being the take-down crew.

CT-Market-Collage

Wednesday morning to Sunday evening – Spring Quilt Market 2016 from start to finish.  It still surprises me that what takes two days to build comes down in a little over two hours.

More about Market tomorrow – I’ve had a few techie-issues that disrupted my plans.

Do you remember this very odd little paragraph from a few weeks ago

What I can tell you is that a little gathering of us took a trip down a country road near a grand canal outside Baltimore on a Saturday morning for some farm fun.  We saw blooms from the desert and fleurs at a lovely flower market tended by a little girl named Olive.  Our day was filled with chestnuts, acorns and some hazelwood, and we ate pumpkin pie with a darling little boy named Dickens.  We spoke about books and Manderley until a plush kitten meowed.  After our journey of hope, we found some lovely handmade trinkets that lustered in the sun just a hop, skip and a jump away.

As nonsensical as it was – still is – it was a sneaky way to give you hints about twenty-one new collections debuting at Quilt Market.

I’ll leave you be so you can go peruse the new collections.

Happy Tuesday!

14 comments on “Maybe this will help…

1. carol fun says:

You are so clever… my son use to do this with his spellling words… instead of one sentence per word he’d squeeze as many as he could into one sentence. There are some beautiful collections here… need to make a list of what I want.

Voted Moda most inspirational booth. Absolutely fabulous lines of fabric. Always above and beyond. Thanking all for a fabulous market.

3. Shelley Nix says:

Do you need a ROADIE from Southern California? Creative writing!!

You’re such a tease;-) i love you and all thing Moda!!!

5. Thank you for all the beautiful pictures! Can you use the cardboard again? I am thinking of all the possible uses a classroom teacher could contrive from these…Then again, I am thinking of the hundreds of ways a family could use these over a summer. I hope the cardboard gets used for lots of wonderful uses!

6. Terry says:

Very clever! You have a way with words that are so inviting!

7. amq97 says:

What fun! This kept me entertained for hours this afternoon!! Thank you for sharing all the collections that are coming out. I made lots of notes, forwarded favorite fabric lines to friends and have a huge list of fabric and patterns I want/need/desire . . . have to have!! Allison in Plano, TX

8. Jeanne says:

So fun! Like others…I am making my shopping list! Will you do a post on the new 3″ squares? I am excited about those!!

The new Moda Treats? They’re 3.5″ x 3.5″ and yes, we’ll be posting about those when they get ready to ship.

The first two collections to have the Treats are Courtyard by 3 Sisters and Handmade by Bonnie & Camille – but more will be coming soon.

9. Helen LeBrett says:

you are pretty tricky!! 🙂 I do remember that post!

10. Peggy says:

Wow! A Moda Treat. Perfect for those 12.5″ blocks, eh?

11. Linda P in IL says:

Great story..I clicked on all..a fun little morning trip..love to travel 🙂 just beautiful fabrics!!!