Something for Easter…

CT-Peeps-1

These are Moda Peeps.

They heard that Angela created a very cute printable to use for Easter Flags –

printables_easter-flags

What can you do with it?

CT-Easter-Flags-2

Just download the Easter Flags and print them on a color printer with a nice quality paper.  Cut out the strips – a rotary cutter works really well – and adhere to toothpicks with double-stick tape.

The Bella Solid rolls?

CT-Charm-Rolls

Take one charm pack – Bella Solids are perfect for Easter – and remove the paper and backing.  While putting some pressure on the stack, push it away from you so that the stack “tilts” a bit.  Fold over the side you pushed against and begin rolling the charm pack as tightly as possible.  Secure with a rubber band.  One of the Flag strips fits around the roll – or use a length of ribbon to tie the roll.  The first one is the hardest – and the sloppiest.

This free printable can be found by following the trail… at the top of this page – Fun & Free >> Free Printables >> Easter Flags.

Or you could just click Easter Flags.

But hurry… other Peeps are already on the way.

CT-Peeps-2

There’s one in every bunch, isn’t there?

Happy Wednesday!

10 comments on “Something for Easter…

1. Debbie says:

Oh, sooooo cute. Thanks from an Oklahoma Moda peeps fan!

2. Helen LeBrett says:

Great little flags! Thank you!! 🙂

3. Ramona Chester says:

Too cute and just in time for my Saturday sewing group!

4. How did you ever know I needed something just like this to put on my Easter eggs I am handing out on Sunday? Thank you 70 times!

A very special project. Thank you. Sooooo Moda. Always thinking of us.

6. JoAnne T. says:

Oooo, so cute, I needed this for my guild two weeks ago but I’ll have it for next year, thank you!

7. Linda L. says:

I cringed when I read your suggestion to cut paper with your rotary cutter! But then, as I said inside my head “Rotary cutters are for fabric!”, I realized how terrific these would be printed on fabric and wrapped around eggs and other things or as flags/banners for small cloth chicks and bunnies. 🙂

• Vicky says:

I save my old rotary blades and use them for cutting paper. Faster and cleaner cuts than with sissors.

8. Kristi says:

Another great post. Thanks, Carrie!

9. Adorable! I used the tootsie pops as anniversary handouts last fall, and will do so again this year! Looking forward to using the candy emergency kits with mini-bags of m and m’s at our next sew-in!