Are you a quilter?

Do you have opinions?

Sewing-in-America-Survey

We’re participating in a survey of quilters and we’d love it if you would take a few minutes to share your thoughts on thread, quilt shows, quilt books and yes, fabric.

You could win a cool prize for your time.

Quilter’s Survey.

The deadline for the survey is April 4, 2016 – Midnight EST.

Happy Wednesday!

(I hope it’s warm, sunny and dry where you are.  Storms are expected in North Texas by this afternoon.)

9 comments on “Are you a quilter?

1. quiltingtn says:

Love all the vintage machines! I have 3 so far and constantly on the look out for more.

2. Mama Pris Phillips says:

I think I already did this survey – it was about 20 minutes, right?? Very fun to participate in!!

3. April Smith says:

What are the two turquoise machines?

4. Ellen T. says:

These look like great old machines. My first time sewing was on my grandmothers machine, took a sewing class at a Singer store when I was about 13, then got my first machine a White then a Sears, & now a Janome.
    Make more quilted items now vs cloths.
    Oh I bought a vintage Singer from an Estate sale a yr ago!

5. Cynthia Duesing says:

I tried to take the survey until I reached question 71 (I think) which wanted to know how we finished quilts (home machine, long arm, etc) but there was no box for hand quilting so I had to discontinue the survey!! Very disappointed –

6. Anne F. says:

Liked the survey, but didn’t type my correct e-mail (in case I win)

7. amq97 says:

Ooooh, vintage sewing machine love!! I have a wall of them in our living room — 48 on display with treadles around the room. Ask Mary Ann Banister about them. You are welcome to come visit Carrie!! Took the survey last week. It would be fun to even win a spool of thread!

8. Sharon says:

OMG, that Morse was my first machine. I still have it!!

9. I have hand cranks and treadles in my quilt shop, and I invite quilters to ‘try their hand (or feet) at vintage sewing! We rehabilitate old machines, convert wired to hand cranks, and teach owners how to restore and maintain their own family treasures. Visit our blog to see a page of our vintage and antique machines, where I tell the story of how each one found its way to us.