Happy New Year…

Happy 2016!

CT-Gaiman-Quotation

We’ll also include – Good health.  Good fortune.  Much happiness.

That is our wish for you for 2016 – and beyond.

We’ll remember 2015 as the year we celebrated a big anniversary, many birthdays, several beginnings and a few endings.  Tears and laughter, sometimes both at the same time.

Our 40th Anniversary Slideshow…

Happy New Year!

44 comments on “Happy New Year…

1. myra forbyn says:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful door mat. I was so tickled to receive it.

2. We love the door mat – thank you!

3. Lillian lee says:

Thank you for the door Mat ! It greets my guests and customers!

4. The Grain Bin says:

What a wonderful surprise to receive the doormat – Happy New Year and Thank You.

Fabulous recap of 25/40 years. So happy that Sisters’ Quilting Trunk could be a part of it. Wishing you 100’s of more recap years to come.

6. Love the Door Mat, it was a wonderful surprise!

7. Lynn says:

Thank you for the cute door mat. What a wonderful way to greet everyone as they enter. Happy and Healthy 2016!

8. Cindy Webb says:

Thank you for the door mat what a nice gift. Happy New Year!

9. Paula Crowe says:

We love our doormat! Thank you so much for the great surprise.

10. Lorna Anderson says:

Thank you for the wonderful door mat, Happy New Year to all the wonderful people at Moda

11. Thank you for the doormat what a wonderful surprise

12. SEWFORASONG says:

The Door Mat was a lovely surprise. Thank you very much!!! Happy New Year to all of you!

13. Lisa Bongean says:

Thank thank you MODA for all you do… Fabrics, marketing tools, inspiration and for being real people who live to have fun… If we can’t have fun… Then what’s the point… YOU make it easy for us to have fun and be successful! Here’s to 2016…LB

14. val sjoblom says:

What a nice surprise !!! Thank You &
    God Bless !!!
    From Studio 53, Int’l Falls, Mn

15. Thank you for all you do for us! We are proud to be one of your stores.

16. Thank you for the door mat, it was a nice surprise

17. Thank you so much for the doormat! It now greets our customers before they even get in the door! 🙂

18. Happy Cat Quilts says:

Thank you for the wonderful doormat. I am grateful for the pleasant and helpful staff at Moda and all the fabulous designers. Happy New Year to all!

19. What a nice surprise to receive the door mat! Thank you, and Happy New Year!!!

20. Having snowy days the door mat is wonderful, thank you

Thank you so very much for the WELCOME MAT. You’re welcome to my home any time too.. Yes, I’ll share it with my sisters.

22. Theresa Kifer says:

Thank you for being such a great company to do business with. I love the doormat!

23. Thank you for the door mat.

24. Yes, loving the Welcome mat. Also, loving that you managed to get some orders out before Christmas, even though you had closed for inventory! Thanks! Your staff has always ranked right up there at the top of all the lists! 🙂 Happy New Year!

25. Thank you for all you do for us!!! I love working with you

26. Alicia Key says:

Sure do miss Gene. Loved all your smiles!

27. Thanks for the surprise door mat!

28. TJ Tamny says:

I loved the slide show what a reminder of great times and a great company!
    Our love and prayers go out to Jane! We will all miss Gene.

29. Roxanne says:

I love this video! It makes me feel good to see the Moda Team having a great time doing something they love. It’s wonderful to be able to work with such a remarkable company. Thanks for all the years of support, beautiful fabrics and of course, amazing customer service. It’s what makes Moda the best!

30. Shelly says:

I also wanted to say thank you for the lovely doormat. Moda is such a wonderful company. Thanks again…

31. The doormat was a wonderful surprise. Thank you.

32. laura knapp says:

thank you so much for the doormat gift….i very much appreciate the extra touch of remembering me this holiday…. happy to new to you all. laura knapp, bayberry quilt and gift shoppe

33. Vicky says:

I can’t believe I missed this post. And just for the record, I might try kissing someone who doesn’t think I’m wonderful. I’ll let you know how that turns out! 😉 Happy New Year!

34. oliesshoppe says:

Loved the amazing doormat! Thank you!

35. Deborah Iversen says:

Loving my doormat! Thank you!

36. Nicky says:

Thank you for my doormat!
    Looking forward to some of your new lines in 2016!

37. Janet says:

The pincushion doormat is the cutest thing ever! Thanks for the thoughtful gift!

38. Kay - Cozy Kitten Quilt Shop says:

Such a cute video! I also had no idea that Gene Stewart had passed away! This is so sad. He was such a sweet man and will be missed greatly. What doormat is everyone talking about? Sounds cute!

• Linda L. says:

Don’t feel bad, Kay – I didn’t get a door mat either!! Looks like we were the only two people in the world who didn’t, though. 🙁

39. Thank you, also for the doormat! I love it and already in front of my shop. All Those Quilts! I was so saddened to hear of Gene Stewart passing. He was my very first Moda Salesman and he taught me a lot. He understood small shops and was always sharing ways to make things work better. A big loss!

40. Susie Q says:

Nothing happens when I click the exclamation point….. what is wrong?

Hi Susie – Exclamation point? I’m just guessing but it sounds like something is preventing you from seeing the video – neither the link nor the embedded video is showing. If you’d like to see the video, here’s the link – https://youtu.be/hJj_JNIeDd8

41. Marie Noah says:

Thanks for the door mat! We are so saddened to hear about Gene Stewart Passing. He was our very first fabric rep when we started back in the 90’s.and he stayed with us until he retired. He was always so interested in helping our business succeed. We miss him.