Quilty Stocking Stuffers… How Good Have YOU Been?

Have you been a good little quilter this year?
We think so!

Here’s the deal…
We provided you with this free printable list that you can print off,
fill out and leave sitting out for “Santa” to see. 😉

(click to print PDF)

We have put together a few lists of stocking stuffers filled with
fun quilting gifts and goodies we think you’re gonna like!

And don’t forget to find a few treats for your friends!
Print off these free quilty gift tags to add the
final touch to their gifts…
Make sure to send your Santa to your favorite local quilt shop
to find everything on your list!
Which of these goodies do you want in YOUR stocking this year?
We will put in a good word with the big guy!

8 comments on “Quilty Stocking Stuffers… How Good Have YOU Been?

1. Janet says:

I’ve been pretty good this year, and would love the Gingher Rotary Cutter AND the Reliable Iron … nifty toys (I guess I should say tools, but really, they’re MY toys!).

2. marogez says:

I’ve been “very good” this year. At least I’m hoping Santa thinks so. My wish list has the Reliable iron on it and Moda fat quarters. 🙂

3. Lisa says:

I have been good this year and would be happy with anything listed here! Great lists and I love the tags!

4. SewCalGal says:

I’m not sure I’ve been good this year, but I’m hoping Santa will drop some wonder clips in my stocking. I promise to be a good girl next year.

SewCalGal

5. Derenda Laws says:

I’ve been really good this year. I would love a Koala sewing table.

6. I certainly hope Santa puts an Aurifil thread set in my stocking this year!

7. Emilou says:

I have been good as I have finished a lot of wips!!! Oh fabric, fabric fabric and I hear the Rowenta travel iron is a dream of steam. Thanks for all the great suggestions. Blessings and smiles, Emilou

8. Rosa says:

I have been very good and hope Santa bring something to me!