1. SOAK Quilt Wash. SOAK is modern care for the quilts & laundry you love. This rinse-free formula is perfect for washing your fabric & quilts in.
2. Mini Seam Fix. The Seam Fix Seam Ripper and Thread Eraser has become a favorite among quilters & is now available in a MINI size which is great for travelling or taking to classes! The cap fits snuggly on the end now too. 😉
3. Perfect Thread Bag by Karen Kay Buckley. Truly the Perfect bag for holding your Mettler, YLI and small Aurifil threads for hand applique and any spools of a similar size.
Each pocket has a strip of ultra suede & a zipper across the top.
4. C&T Gift Pens. These new pens feature a beautiful quilt pattern in 2 different color ways- One more purple and one in more bright colors. Great gift for a quilting friend!
5. Stella EDGE. The NEWEST addition to the Stella Lighting Family. Clamps tightly to the edge of your sewing table, desk or whatever surface you need taking up much less space.
6. Clover’s new Perfect Press Collection by Joan Hawley. An innovative new line of products being introduced this season. Clover and Joan have worked together to revolutionize the pressing station bringing you the new basics.
7.Fabric Fanatics Tote. Adorable new tote featuring the phrase, “Powered by Fabric” on the front and, “A UFO in progress” on the back. Stores their new boxes designed to hold Layer Cakes & more.
8. Gingher Julia Scissors. Beautiful new collection features an 8″ Dressmaker Shear for righties AND lefties as well as a 5″ pair and a 4″ pair for embroidery.
10.Sewline Cuticle Oil Pen. This pen-like applicator contains natural rejuvenating oils with a pliable brush that gently coats the cuticles and nails. We love the luscious Bergamot scent. Easy access cap allows you to safely store in your purse and use whenever needed. 11. Designer Series Swatch Buddies. New Fans are a larger, credit card size allowing you to fit up to 3 standard size swatches on one card. 12. Mary Ellen’s Mint Splash. Fresh new flavor is available in the popular 16oz spray size as well as 32oz & Gallon sized refills. 13. Embroidery Scissors. These cute 3.5″ embroidery scissors come in a variety of designs from dots to animal print to pastel bows.
14. Perfect Alignment Laser. Quickly locate the center of quilt blocks, embroidery hoops, applique and more. 15. EZ-Steam. A pressure sensitive fusible web with paper backing. Available in EZ-Steam, Ez-Seam 2 & EZ-Steam 2 Lite. The adhesive side aides in the placement of the fusible & gives you the versatility of moving the applique into another position until you have permanently fused the fabric. 16. BasiX Rulers.X-Blocks & BasiX can create hundreds – maybe even thousands of designs! And all with easy-to-piece, straight seam blocks and strips. 17. Sewing Themed USB’s. Fun new designs including a tomato pin cushion, thimble, stocking & dress form. 18. Jumbo Wonder Clips. Wonder clips have become a necessity to so many and they are now available in a new JUMBO size. 19. Nancy Zieman’s New Products. Including the No-Hassle Triangles Gauge, 6-in-1 Stick ‘n Stitch Guide, & Trace ‘n Create Quilt Templates Carefree Curves Collection. 20. Lavishea Lotion Bars. NEW flavors: Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin& Woodland Spice. Moisturizes and heals dry skin. Simply rub the bar on your skin, and the heat of your body will melt the lotion onto your skin where it is quickly absorbed. It is a great way to moisturize dry hands and avoid snagging delicate work without transferring a residue on treasured materials and projects.
So much to cover about the past 3 days at the largest quilt trade show in the world. so I thought I would start at the beginning.
The booth theme was inspired by Tim & Beck’s newest line, Bartholo-meow’s Reef
which will be in stores March 2014.
Description from the designer regarding the collection
The story began with our dear friend Mr. Bartholo-Meow out for an afternoon adventure bobbing along under the beautiful, briney sea. As he passed by one adorable, friendly sea creature after the next he felt very inspired. “Hmmm how could I bring all of you up to say hello to the land children?” As he bobbed…and thought…and bobbed…and thought, a treasure of an idea popped into his mind. He knew just the thing. Just the thing that would make kids giggle as they wrapped themselves up in their cozy new quilts. “I shall create a fantastically fun fabric collection!” declared Mr. Bartholo-Meow to himself, inside his scuba bubble.
First up will be a brief behind the scenes look at the making of the “Make a Splash” with moda booth. The uber-creative booth designer, Holly Hickman set forth making our very own large paper make creatures. See one week of her creations condensed into a one minute video.
Thought everyone would like to see the book signing schedule for the United Notions booth at market. Our booth number is 1858.
We begin on Saturday at 11:00AM with Barb Groves & Mary Jacobson of Me & My Sister fame. Great new book with some wonderful easy quilts. Hence the title Simple Quilts – Easy as 1, 2, 3
B1188 Retail $14.99
Next up at Noon on Saturday – Jen Eskridge. Her book Hexagons Made Easy makes you want to join in the craze of making those hexies!!
B1189 Retail $24.99 At 1:00PM Saturday is Angela Yosten with the book that all the expectant moms, new moms or grandmommies are going to want – Sew Modern Baby. Cute items to make for baby & baby’s room.
10940 Retail $23.95
2:00 PM Saturday we have Lindsay Wilkes signing her book, Sew Classic Clothes for Girls. If I had a little girl in my life, I would be making these for her. I don’t think I can get the grandsons to dress up in girly clothes.
KR U2256 Retail $27.99 At 3:00PM on Saturday Gerri Robinson is going to sign her new release, A Cut Above. It’s all about turning charm squares, Jelly Rolls & more into gorgeous patchwork quilts.
B1218 Retail $24.99
4:00PM Saturday – not a book signing, but Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts fame will be doing a demo with her newest ruler – The Sidekick. Be sure to schedule time in your day to see this.
Now we move to Sunday at 10:00AM. Janet Clare has just released her first group with us, Hearty Good Wishes. It also happens to be the name of her book which she will sign.
JC 7014 Retail $25.00
So as you can see, we have some great authors lined up to sign books for you. You will also want to stop by the United Notions booth & see our new look.