Why do you love Aurifil?

We are loving all of the bright new collections of Aurifil threads.
Browse through these new collection and then check out the fun video below!

We all have our own reasons for LOVING Aurifil threads.
It couldn’t have anything to do with this handsome Italian could it??… wink, wink.
Watch this little video to see why your favorite designers love it so much.

Now we want to know why YOU adore AURIFIL…

59 comments on “Why do you love Aurifil?

1. 10 Top Reasons I LOVE Aurifil!
    1. Made with long staple Egyptian cotton.
    2. Strong but lightweight.
    3. Can load more thread on the bobbin.
    4.Color coded caps.
    5.Twist off end caps so you can tuck in thread.
    6. Love the designer endorsed kits!
    7. So many delightful colors to choose from!
    8. Comes in Cones, spools and mini spools!
    9. 4 different weights to choose from …plus a wool blend!
    10. Price! The price is amazing! Did you know you get 1,420 yards on
    a 50 wt. spool? Wow!

2. Melissa says:

It’s great! It doesn’t make my sewing machine all linty and it doesn’t just fall apart when you’re using it to hand sew binding on!

3. Joyce says:

I love how it marries into my fabric while sewing it and how it blends into my seams… it was recommended to me by a friend/quilter so just had to try it… would not use another thread since trying aurifil

4. I love lots of things about Auriful thread. My number one reason is it matches every fabric I have or will buy. I admit I do make sewing mistakes and Auriful thread doesn’t leave behind any tell tail stories when I have to remove thread. It is the only thread I use in my machine. I am now working on using 28wt in some of my hand work. Will keep you posted on my outcome.

5. I love it because the spool seems to last forever… and it doesn’t lint up my machine.

What’s not to love??!!!

6. It boils down to one word – quality. The colors don’t hurt, either!

7. teachpany says:

Seeing Alex definitely helps, but Aurifil is wonderful thread. I love how it just melts into the seam when piecing (50wt) and how it quilts. The colors are beautiful, there is a lovely sheen, and it really is economical when compared to other brands. The cost per yard is really better than many, plus since it doesn’t fray or break, you are saving money. Less times you need to waste thread by rethreading after a break, so it saves inches you normally cut off! Love Aurifil.

8. Alicia Key says:

I don’t know what it’s like! Never gotten to sew with any!

9. Karen says:

It’s wonderful to sew with. It’s so clean and smooth in the machine. I love it. It’s not easy to find at quilt shops, so I always buy it at the Quilt show in DesMoines, IA in the fall.
    Karen M

10. Cindy says:

I heart Aurifil threads. They come in every color imaginable – and packaging some for special “projects” just makes it so much easier to do one of those fancy projects – like Sarah Vedeler’s wonderful projects. Thank you for every spool of AURIFUL that is made! You have a true believer and buyer in Sew Cindy!!!

And, what’s equally as wonderful, my Bernina shop carries Auriful!

11. Charlene S says:

Colors that blend with my fabric, stitching that doesn’t add to the seam, and it last forever are all reasons to love Aurifil. Next up for me is quilting with 40wt and 50wt and then a bit of embroidery.

12. Rosa says:

Yummy colors!

13. Lesley says:

I love Aurifil because of the colors, and the perfect weights for my projects. I use it for piecing and for redwork…perfect for both!

14. Julee says:

Love the choices, feel & colors. It sew so well in my machine and doesn’t have all that lint buildup like other threads.

15. Lisa says:

Color, color, and more color! Aurifil has a color for everything I can think of. It glides through my machine and never breaks. I love it!

16. Patty says:

I love all the colors, all the weights. I love that it doesn’t leave all the lint behind and that the spools last forever! It ‘s the best and the only thread I use!

17. marogez says:

Last year I bought my first spool of 50wt gray for a quilt and I fell in love. I was pleasantly surprised to see the stitches disappear when I was hand sewing the binding.

18. Tamie says:

I love the colors and less lint.

19. Carrie P. says:

I love the different collections.

20. sallgood says:

Smooth sewing, even on my 1957 Singer machine!

21. I am afraid that I have not had the opportunity to try Auriful threads. I hear so much about them. The colors look fantastic!

22. jmniffer says:

I have yet to try Auriful thread. I’ve read good things about it and love all the colors available. It will happen, just not sure when.

23. I love that I don’t have to fill my bobbin as often, I don’t have to clean up so much lint and it’s fine but strong. I can use it for applique, on my Bernina or even on my HQ16. I love it so much, I buy my favorite neutral colors on the giant cones–they last for ages!!

24. Gretchen says:

I love the color selection and that there is less lint in my machine. Plus it seems to last forever! Aurifil is a great product!

25. bookworm says:

Aurifil is awesome! The colors, the smoothness of the thread, amazing thread! I want to get more, soon!

26. Catherine says:

There are at least a dozen reasons that I love Auriful, but the primary ones are the spool size (plenty on there), thread weight (50 is perfect for precision piecing or hand turned applique), lack of lint, and of course, the COLORS!!!! I must admit to a small obsession with the verigateds…they are delicious!!!

27. Investment Plans to make money online, Online Jobs can make money online from home, Just Visit

28. Jess says:

Traci definitely covered all my reasons! I use Aurifil exclusively for piecing and quilting now, usually 50wt but sometimes the thicker weights too. Love how it sews!

29. Beth says:

I love it for the beautiful colors, the lack of lint, and for the delightful way it coordinates with my favorite designers.

30. The color selections are to die for!! So many beautiful choices!!,

31. Dana Gaffney says:

I keep hearing how wonderful it is, but having had a chance to try it yet. Loved the video.

32. janie says:

It leaves my machine so clean ! Very little lint. AND the colors are beautiful !!! It’s the only thread i use ! Gave the rest away !!

33. gccmom says:

I don’t know what it is like to sew with Aurifil. It is very expensive and I am on a very limited income. I have probably entered at least 50 giveaways for it and never win…..so until I do I can’t answer the question….I’ll just have to take everyone’s word for it.

34. Sherri says:

I have been using Aurifil for about 10 years now, and I absolutely love it! One of my favorite purchases from Sample Spree at market in Houston was a box with 12 different colors! It’s a perfect rainbow of thread!

35. My sewing machine loves it! The stitches come our even all the time!

36. Laurie says:

I have never had any problems with breakage and the colors are just the yummiest! (kind of like Alex!)

llsbaskets at comcast dot net

37. Gloria says:

I like Aurifil because of the way it sews – beautifully – in both piecing and quilting.
    I met Alex on his Stand at the NEC in Birmingham – swoon, thud ! (sfx of quilters’ reactions…)

38. Deb says:

Watching the video and reading the comments makes me want to get some! Need to try this out! Thanks for the info!!

39. Bertie says:

I have not tried this thread yet, but will now!

40. Joanna says:

I also haven’t had any experience with Aurifil yet, but if it’s really as wonderful as you say it it I’ll have to try it. I’m learning that thread is an important component of a beautiful quilt.

41. Mary says:

I love Aurifil thread for machine quilting. It looks beautiful, doesn’t build up lint and just makes me happy!

42. Gretchen says:

Why i Love Aurifil: I used it for the first time 4 weeks ago and heard awesome remarks for FMQ with a home machine. Boy, were the reviews right. It’s awesome. My machine thanked me. 🙂 I need to buy more 🙂

43. I LOVE Aurifil and use it almost exclusively because my machine loves to quilt with it, and my machine is the boss of me! Seriously…it never breaks and quilts up beautifully…love it!

44. sunny kumar says:

Forex Market is very high for internet Business Users, Latest Forex updates, forex tips, Currency exchange rates, Daily updates news about Forex
    LatestFxMarket.Com

45. bhawan kumar says:

Online Earning opportunities to make money online from home, Internet Online Business want to make money easy now.

46. Rakesh Kumar says:

Most popular 2013 Cars and Vehicles, Latest Company Cars Huyndai, Honda, BMW, Nissan, New Aston, Ferrari and Most popular speed and Super Cars
    WorldLatestVehicles.Com

47. tahir sumar says:

Latest Hot Current Affairs, Entertainment News, Pictures, Videos, Latest Hot News updates, Business News, Online Marketing, Online Jobs, Mp3 Tunes, Latest Ringtones, Bollywood Girls, Entertainment Girls, Hot Girls and Most popular Affairs in the World
    Daily News updates about Latest and Hot Current Affairs
    HotCurrentAffairs.com

48. Rakesh Kumar says:

WorldLatestVehicles.Com

49. Best Beautiful Cars, Latest Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

50. maryjohin says:

We are concentrate on offering you the actual newest and finest items out of this brand name. Welcome to buy the fashionable hollister milano on our website now, best quality and cheap price Abercrombie and Fitch will be your best choice.

51. sunny kumar says:

52. I’d love to try Aurifil thread, the last video I saw had me hooked. I would love to try it for hand quilting. Maybe soon

53. Social Media Marketing is a very easy way for Marketing and Advertising, Now you can Get Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Favorites, Youtube Views,Subscribes,Likes, Google Plus Followers, Stumbleupon Followers, Digg Followers, Websites Visitors and Much More.
    Just Visit the Website and Start Promoting now without any Charges
    GetLikeFast.com

54. sunny kumar says:

World’s Most Popular Website where you can get every thing you want, Marketing and Advertising, Social Media Marketing, News updates, Entertainment Updates, Funny pictures, Entertainment Pictures, Hot pictures, Classified Websites, Mp3 Tunes, Online Jobs, Videos, Funny Videos and Much More Fun Mania
    HotCurrentAffairs.com

55. tahir sumar says:

Daily News updates about Latest and Hot Current Affairs
    HotCurrentAffairs.com

56. Your article helped me to understand the topic well and I would love to share this to my friends. I also love to
    Get Likes for your website
    Thank you for this and all the best.

57. ralph lauren outlet In Uk – newest style Polo in 2013 for mens and womens,and buy ralph

lauren other items with sale price also,free and fast shipping.

cheap nike air max,nike air max sale,nike air max 90,nike air max classic,nike air max 90

sale,nike air max 95,nike air max classic,nike air max 1,cheap nike air max trainers.

mbt shoes uk,mbt shoes clearance,mbt shoes reviews,best price mbt shoes,mbt shoes stockists,mbt

shoes back pain,cheap mbt shoes,mbt uk.

Abercrombie ,Abercrombie londra,abercrombie italia, Hollister, gamma di prodotti, quantità

, prezzo, velocità di rete, la facilità di acquisto, benvenuto al nostro sito web per acquistare il tuo abbigliamento preferito!

Achetez en ligne des meilleures ventes d ,70% de réduction vente:Polo ralph lauren femme,chemise ralph lauren femme, la livraison gratuite.