FREE FORM CURVED PIECING – GUIDELINES
- Set machine to a small stitch length (1.6 or 18 SPI).
- Sew SLOWLY. Set machine on SLOW speed if possible.
- Always start sewing on a piece of scrap fabric, leaving it attached to hold the threads.
- Sew units right-sides-together, with concave unit on top (Background Fabric).
- Line up the curved edges of the two units at starting end, leaving a small “dog ear” of the top piece hanging over.
And many more suggestions and tips are included with the ruler.
Ask for this brand new ruler at your local quilt shop and conquer the Learning Curve!